• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaman.EXE Revision

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
I personally think their stats should be revised since they should scale [Rather to crossovers] from the highest feat for the strongest form rather than putting possibly and especially or. Lastly i heard there was a villain that merged two universes, which is a 2-C feat.

This would make sense, since most of .EXE's defeats are solely for plot related purposes.

And yes, in Battle Network 2 the radiation Gospel was releasing began to meld the Human World and the Cyber World together.

I also think we should stick more to the Game continuity rather than the Anime one.

@Dark649

The vast majority of the feats I've mentioned come from the games. Only one manga speed feat is used on the page.

Merging two worlds is 2-C, though people need to sort the scaling because many characters have defeating gospel as justification for their stats but are ranked 3-A at best, they would have to be rated 2-C too unless they defeated him while he was infinitely weaker than tier 2.

Gospel was a relatively early boss and Mega had only just gotten Style Change, so this scales to pretty much everyone worthwhile.

I'm not sure how to handle Navis that aren't all that strong in the story, since Roll was able to take on Mega in a tournament setting as could basic Navis to some extent.

It would probably be best to only scale this to Proto Man, Bass, Serenade, and the final bosses after Battle Network 1.

@Js

Yes, Alpha was the previous edition of the Cyber World before it went nuts.

I'm fine with this. I never got why world merging was treated as a Low 2-C feat when it involves two timelines.

Out of curiosity, would this scale to Gutsman and Glyde?

Haven't been much into BN (never was my fav series), but shouldn't it actually quite possibly be 2-B at least by end of series?

As previously mentioned, Gospel was a relatively early boss, and he'd get one-shotted by anyone remotely comparable to Bass.EXE EoS (Such as Gregar, Falzar, MegaMan.EXE, Colonel.EXE, ProtoMan.EXE and MAYBE people like Nebula Gray and Duo.EXE) while Duo.EXEs stage shows Cyber Cores are Universe sized) Duos stage isn't the entire net by any means, and Alpha may be universal, but he clearly isn't the size of the modern met given he seems to be a semi-sentient Amoeba of a Cyber core)

I argue this is 2-B because every single Device seems to have a Cyber core, and there are at least billions of devices (similar to real life smartphones), if not more since well, EVERYTHING even remotely techy has one.

They also likely have separate time as you can change the time to whatever you want on your cell phone or computer irl (kinda redundant but worth noting), and they, while connected to the net somehow, seem to be entirely separate otherwise as you cant access them aside from Jacking In, and don't run at a time consistent to real life at all, since there are Cyber cores that seem to be at night during the day irl, and vice verse.

Just some stuff to think about.

@Bruce

Yes, every device has a Cyber Core, but not every device has a Cyber Space the size of a universe with its own space-time physics.

All Cyber Cores are parts of the Cyber World at large as they are all linked through the internet.

What shows that Duos cyber core is any smaller? Sure, hes got a relatively large CC, but it clearly isnt billions of times larger or else the level would be the whole game. Nothing really shows the size are cyber cores are usually pretty blank.

And yes, every cybercore does have its own spacetime physics as whenever they, or any other physics for that matter, are affected, it doesnt affect another cyber core, meaning its phsyics are resteicted to its own place, no? Im no physicist but if MegaMan stops time in a fight it doesnt affect any other cyber core. If he restricts space it doesnt affect any other cyber core. So on and so forth. Hell, physics can be manipulated several times in the Starforce Series and doesnt Cygnus' stage resemble Duos?

And its not like this would grant anyone other than God and dome Top Tiers any upgrades, characters superior to Geo Stelar such Laserman.EXE cant destroy Cyber cores, which consistent both with Cyber Cores being universe sized, and their ap being 4-B

Yes, but you cant enter a cyber core conventionally through another cyber core like taking a road trip to another city. They may be linked via the internet but aside from viruses you cant enter another cyber core without a jackin to my knowledge, making them seperste. They seem linked the same way multiverses are generally in fiction, connected, in a way, but not enterable by conventional means.

Yes, it was accepted for the characters mentioned, so anyone can perform the revision.

Back