• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man (Star Force) vs Ultron

Reppuzan

VS Battles
Retired
To celebrate Geo's Tenth Anniversary, Ultron's upgrade, and my freedom from the worst of my finals, I decided to put this thread together.

Fight Rules:

Speed Equalized

Both In-Character

Both Combatants start one kilometer away from each other

Battle begins in Earth's orbit

Round 1) Base Mega Man vs Base Ultron

Round 2) Mega Man with all of his transformations vs Ultron's Final Form (not All-Father)

@Cropfist

I've added them now:

1) Base Mega Man vs Base Ultron

2) Mega Man has access to all of his forms vs Ultron's Final Form

I would give this to Ultron. He's smarter, has mind hax and energy absorption, higher stamina, etc.

@Cropfist

He's explicitly stated to be immune to any kind of mind control or hypnosis in the source material and also resisted the effects of having an entire civilization's worth of Mu's Warriors, a super-advanced civilization that specializes in possession and mind control, inside him while equipped with the OOPart.

@Cropfist

Fair enough, but he's able to withstand having those things inside him without an issue, when even the fodder can possess, mind control, and outright transmogrify people, willing or unwilling, at will.

Hmm...

Round 1 seems pretty tough for me to choose here. Both are of the same tier and in stats of AP and Dura and the immunity or at least resitance to mind manipulation that Rep explained would allows Mega to do fine without it hitting him. Not sure of what he would do against Ultron's Regen and Matter hax. It's possibly a win for him, but may be inconclusive if i'm missing something.

Round 2 is definitely in Mega's favor. He has more versatility and more abilities to get likely get around any and all things Ultron has on him despite the latters superior stats.

@Cross

Omega-Xis casually tears apart space and Geo still has Dark Hole Battle Cards. He also still has the Dread Laser Giga Card, which converts the target into EM Waves and scatters their body and consciousness throughout space.

@Matt

Geo also fought off Sirius, who has a habit of sucking up star systems, reducing everyone inside into data, reconstructing their forms, removing their wills, and making them fight each other for his own amusement.

Interesting idea, truly.

Round 1) I say Geo high diff because of Dread Laser's nature as matter conversion, along with possible time hax and versatility. However, if this round restricts the first one, otherwise Ultron high diff due to stamina and intelligence. I'll call it a draw on that.

Round 2) Geo mid diff due to his greater potency with Dread Laser, black hole manipulation and mind hax immunity, among other things.

Geo wins 8/10

Back