• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Mega Man (NOT) vs Ultron

5-A Ultron is used and speed is equalized

image1.jpg
image0.png

Voting Ultron because of more hax like transmutation. Or turning into energy and attack him like that.

Also how does this guy's power mimicry work?

Thought you'd be going with Amazo, not literally a guy named Copy Robot LMAO. Ultron wins due to his experience with his powers being more than Copy Robot. However, Copy Robot can almost definitely copy 4-B Ultron 19's powers even while Ultron is in his 5-B form since he has Accelerated Development.

If Copy Robot cannot go outside of the 5-B range, then i'm going with Ultron. If Copy Robot can use his accelerated development, then i'm going for Copy Robot.

Also how does this guy's power mimicry work?
Copy Robot's first move is shapeshifting into Ultron copying all of Ultron's abilities, stats, and intelligence. Hence the name Copy Robot.
Ultron wins due to his experience with his powers being more than Copy Robot. However, Copy Robot can almost definitely copy 4-B Ultron 19's powers even while Ultron is in his 5-B form since he has Accelerated Development.

If Copy Robot cannot go outside of the 5-B range, then i'm going with Ultron. If Copy Robot can use his accelerated development, then i'm going for Copy Robot.
Copy Robot copies the intelligence of the opponent meaning that Ultron does not have a skill advantage. He can't copy Ultron's 4-B stuff because he has never shown to be able copy anything of that potency before.

I'm voting for Copy Robot. He is Ultron's equal due to his copying ability and he has Accelerated Development giving him an advantage.

...if Copybot can't copy Ultron's AP due to it being way higher, doesn't Ultron just stomp? Alotta Ultron's P&A won't work on himself

...if Copybot can't copy Ultron's AP due to it being way higher, doesn't Ultron just stomp? Alotta Ultron's P&A won't work on himself
He can Copy Ultron's AP though. Ultron is in his Large Planet level key here while Copy Robot has shown to be able to copy the AP of Large Planet level+ characters. Copy Robot would resist most of Ultron's abilities too via copying Ultron's resistances meaning that point is moot.

Copy Robot's first move is shapeshifting into Ultron copying all of Ultron's abilities, stats, and intelligence. Hence the name Copy Robot.

Copy Robot copies the intelligence of the opponent meaning that Ultron does not have a skill advantage. He can't copy Ultron's 4-B stuff because he has never shown to be able copy anything of that potency before.

I'm voting for Copy Robot. He is Ultron's equal due to his copying ability and he has Accelerated Development giving him an advantage.
Ah, okay thank you. I'd probably go for Copy Robot with that information then, since Ultron probably doesn't know about Copy Man being his equal, and Copy Robot can likely attack him so much before Ultron realizes that they're equals. Even if Copy Robot and Ultron share a Cloud Storage, accelerated development should allow Copy Robot to take the edge.

Ah, okay thank you. I'd probably go for Copy Robot with that information then, since Ultron probably doesn't know about Copy Man being his equal, and Copy Robot can likely attack him so much before Ultron realizes that they're equals. Even if Copy Robot and Ultron share a Cloud Storage, accelerated development should allow Copy Robot to take the edge.
How does this accelerated development work

How does this accelerated development work
Basically, if a character has undiscovered abilities (such as the slide or charge shot in mega mans case, or a special ability that a robot didn't even have programmed into him yet) then he can use those abilities. It's what's said on the character profile so it's probably a worse explanation here. The non-programmed abilities is why I argued that he could equal 4-B Ultron-19, but that's proven false due to Copy Man being unable to get the AP.

He can't be Ultron-19 or any other form of Ultron because those aren't hidden abilities, those are completely separate models retaining the same memory

Just because the PS3 is backwards compatible doesn't mean your PS1 can transform into that any day

And honestly what I'm getting here this is, Ultron can either only incon, or lose. He has no definite win conditions, so this is an inherent stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back