• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The only thing useful for I-no is Existence erasure and Malty resist. I-no back scales from Sol (20 times baseline) while Malty is above 8 times baseline via existing so I'm pretty sure she has the ap to just wreck I-No (though I maybe misremembering Guilty Gears scaling).

Tbh, I sorta thought her type 5 immortality would help against malty's conceptual death hax but then there's the problem with how her type 3 abstract existence even works.

I-no shouldn't have abstract existence as type 3 abstract existence no longer is a thing.

Also I'm pretty sure Malty has existence erasure because her resistance come from her powers being reflected. Even then I don't remember I-No's immortality being combat applicable because both Raven and Sol are repeatedly stated to be nigh impossible to kill due to their Regenerationn and resurrection and their resurrection and regen would be much worse than I-no's immortality if it was combat applicable.

I don't even know why I-no has type 5 immorality cause you rarely see that without it stacked without some level of regen or immorality type 2 and higher. Tbh, I-No is the only GG character that needs the most revisions right now.

Back