• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Conversion and taking of powers is one thing, Law manipulation via Moon Cell authority is another. Such Law is governs reality itself within the Moon Cell. It is absolute and resisting it is practically denying your existence.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Yeah. Conversion and taking of powers is one thing, Law manipulation via Moon Cell authority is another. Such Law is governs reality itself within the Moon Cell. It is absolute and resisting it is practically denying your existence.
Oh that's null via authority. The thingy that was mentioned before with data was much closer to Bookmaker than this is. Authority is another thing all together. It's actual null, like the very definition of null. It says "don't use ur abilities", instead of "making you literally incapable of using them". It's like an order that tell you what to do, it has nothing to do with sealing.

John985 said:
It feels like, law is much more powerful than seal 2 though.
Well that's yes and no. It depends on who you are. But "that is not the point" they are not the same thing. They work differently, and they require different resistances. Power Erasure from Featherine August Aurora is MUCH more powerful than Bookmaker like ungodly amount of more powerful, they still don't work the same way. One is erasure the other is not. Resistance to one (despite being more powerful, doesn't = resistance to the others by default due to they nature of working differently).

Pisan said:
I'm sorry.. But can we just call this debate off?
That's what im doing. The thread is not any different from the last one, except this time my blog on all fiction is provided (there was no such blog back then).

Im proving why this goes the same way as the last one did. So this can be closed and we can skillfully say we wasted life on this.

This is original gil and the also the other one, and most of the votes on that thread kinda became invalid, because he show resistance to everthing medeka have, like it was shown in these thread.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Majority disagrees with you.
1 agrees with me, 2 are voting to close this thread, and you are running out of arguments. I feel like im in a good spot. I already debunked everything, have shown accepted proof from the mods and enough evidence, instead of just "they sound similar". Unless you have some other feat, this can be closed for being Medaka's win...again...after 334 msgs.

John985 said:
This is original gil and the also the other one, and most of the votes on that thread kinda became invalid, because he show resistance to everthing medeka have, like it was shown in these thread.
I already debunked your view points with mod acceptance, deal with it already, and if you don't have any more "NEW" arguments, then don't cycle old ones, it's getting tiring. There are already more votes for Medaka, so unless u have mod acceptance just go with the flow and let's close this.

John985 said:
Question, is the sealing of bookmaker superior to moon cell? The answer is no.
Not superior, different.

Moon Cell is on an entirely different level, but it's also an entirely different ability that works through different means and thus requires different resistances.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
We reached an Inconclusive result ages ago, but people just kept on debating the same points over and over again.
Yeah and now Medaka has more votes. So yeah. It did lead somewhere. Now even with acceptance from the mods these guys still refuse.

Fire, I do agree with you but I also think we need to just let this thread peter out and die on its own.

Like the one for FTL+ Han Solo

• sniff*

So yeh fire is pointing a gun on my head so i have no chocie to change my vote for medaka (plz send help 911 fast)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back