• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly a bitter sweet feat. Are you proud of your self now that you created a abomination of a thread
Was Frankenstein proud of his monster?

At first he was but later he realised i may done fcked up now oh wait i why is it killing me i done goofed now fck me

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I may not be dead, but desire to make Medaka matches is (with one possible excption).
^^

I see what u did there...

Also just close the damn things, u ain't getting anything other than Medaka's win as long as im around in here.

Let's not be mean, though. Unless you're kidding, in which case you gotta put OvO

Wtf do you think i have been doing up till now i am staling this thread for my boi snorlax

John985 said:
The go try making bb vs medaka, let see if she can win, even eith the hero.
>The Hero.

>BB uses authority. The author of the show says "lol idiot wtf do u think u'r doing" nulls authority and gives Medaka the win xD

Also...when you know that this match is a loss and change characters.

FINALLY they stopped arguing for Gil. This can be closed. Same result as previous thread. Medaka wins via votes and via my existence in the thread.

John985 said:
Well he said medaka wouldn't lose, so there you go.
Let's just close this first. Then u can go do the BB vs Medaka if you want. The missunderstanding on The Hero was cleared.

@Apies, close this shit already. It's a win for Medaka, go for Kuma vs Gil now so i can end that too and so you can feel satisifed xD.

Medaka already lost to BB, and the hero seems to have trouble with passives. If she wasn't from earth, she may actually be able to do something bloodlusted though, but that's not something you can make for anything but a fun and games match. I'm looking through power nullification justifications for profiles rn, and a lot of them are described very similarly to Bookmaker. If there's enough, I'll make a thread advocating for type 2 sealing to be considered a power null. If that's rejected, and none of the fate knowledgable users have a scan for your specific scaling, Medaka'd eventually win except it may or may not be a stomp since Gil has no wincon (not IMO but the site probably would think that). I'm not going to vote for now, though my thing may take longer than this thread takes to conclude. I'm out.

It's already accepted by the mods Wok, let's not downgrade this thread any further. Bookmaker was changed to sealing BECAUSE they are not the same. Let's stop this already and close this.

Madeka only has 1 vote it wouldn't be added. Your the who claimed she wouldn't lost, so you make it.

John985 said:
Madeka only has 1 vote it wouldn't be added. Your the who claimed she wouldn't lost, so you make it.
1. It is already added. You don't have any more arguments, and neither does anyone supporting Gil. I have a mods approval on this so just surrender already.

2. You proposed the fight in the first place.

John985 said:
For this to be added it needed 7 votes for it to qualify.
Yeah... results already exist so...this will just be closed then. Besides fanbase votes don't count, you need proof for inconclusive which u don't after Mod approval of non resistance.

Weakling, falling for such an underhanded move

Bro you try debate with fire its madness at the highest order trust me

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Those results can be removed as well. You keep ignoring everyone else.
Also, this thread has too much spam comments.
Tell me when ur resistance argument > Mod acceptance. The we can do something about this. Untill then, keep ur vote on Medaka.

Aizenishere said:
I'm sorry which mod approved of non resistance?
Ant, and other members of the thread who agreed that Power Null =/= type 2 sealing and neither does type 1 (same for their resistances). Gil has never encountered Bookmaker, so it's a win for Medaka in every way.

RebubleUselet said:
@Fire
Bruh, I already voted inconclusive. You alone ain't changing my mind anytime soon :^)
B-but u have no argument now. Im sad.

Not an argument that hasn't been debunked by the mods.

Aizenishere said:
You've yet to provide how she seals. What is it manipulation of? If you just say "Dude trust me" you have no argument.
Bookmaker is a type 2 seal it was accepted by the moderators in a CRT of it's own and also accepted that resistance to power null would not = resistance to type 2 sealing. Since gil doesn't have that kind of resistance Bookmaker shots. Also i already explained above (though again if it was accepted by the mods as a type 2 seal, it's not like you can disagree).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back