• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Leo Regulus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believes it comes from the Zodiac Clamation via the Cancer constellation. The Cancer Saint, in particular, Manigoldo, attacks souls. His techniques burn away and straight up even destory the soul. With the Zodiac technique, Regulus is able to recreate this.

Alright, I'm gonna say Leo takes this. Interestingly because of Lion's Eye.

So to reason it out, Leo absolutly one-shots. Not even a contest. Medaka comes back via All Fiction, and Leo is all "Whaaa!?" He one-shots her a couple more times and finaly get's it. Leo now has All Fiction. GG Medaka. Funny thing is I wanna say this might be a stomp. Leo's a power copier and Acausal. Against opponets with a huge stat advantage like Leo, All Fiction is her only real option. Unless they got Acausality, cause All Fiction just erases the cause of something.

Don't quote me, but I believe that Leo got Acausality when he became one with the Universe. That's also where his Non-Corporeal, Omniprecense and, quite possibly, Casuality Manipulation came.

Oh. If that's the case, I'll still give it to Leo for the reasons I stated before. It's just not a stomp anymore. If that's the case.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Oh. If that's the case, I'll still give it to Leo for the reasons I stated before. It's just not a stomp anymore. If that's the case.
In the profile it says his Lion Eye copies attacks, can he also copy hax and everything else? Also AF blitz is a thing. Also how does he 1 shot Medaka at least. To have a chance against Medaka ur abilities shouldn't be considered "attacks" (they should be hax like AF for example), cus any attack will just be stopped by Encounter. If Leo only has "attacks" on his side Meda stomps. Leo attacks, gets fuked by his own strength, he comes back and finds himself erased.

Encounter isn't invincible and probably can't stop UNIVERSE+ level attacks. Medaka's highest level Dura is Moon level. Yes, she's getting one shot. Besides, soul damage isn't getting pushed off. Medaka has no soul defence. Based on the description, Lion's Eye sounds just like The End only a little weaker because it just masters the skill to 100% not 120%.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Encounter isn't invincible and probably can't stop UNIVERSE+ level attacks. Medaka's highest level Dura is Moon level. Yes, she's getting one shot. Besides, soul damage isn't getting pushed off. Medaka has no soul defence. Based on the description, Lion's Eye sounds just like The End only a little weaker because it just masters the skill to 100% not 120%.
1. I don't see why it couldn't transfer universe+ dmg. Encounter is basically a wormhole, hit the user and u hit something else entirely.

2. Medaka DOES have soul defense as long as it's an attack. Encounter pushes away any kind of dmg even spiritual one.

3. Hmm "sounds", not rly. He says he can copy "attacks" so he can copy goku's Kamehameha, but can he also copy hax skills? That's a BIG difference there

NLF. No Limit's Falacy. Just because Encounter has shown no limits, does not mean it has no limits.

Lion's Eye: By observing a technique of an opponent a single time, Regulus is capable of fully analyzing and comprehending the mechanics of it's every step, making him completely adaptable to said technique and capable of perfectly recreating it in it's full power.

It's never said attack.

You know, I got so caught in thinking about Leo's Lion's Eye and his ability to destroy souls, I truly forgot something...

The all Saints of Saint Seiya have this ability where they adapt to techniques/abilities as they're used against them. If you don't take them out with whatever your using on them, they'll decode the technique/ability and become immune or extremely resistant to it.

Leo's Lion's Eye speeds this up. Not only does he start copying techniques, he becomes borderline immune to those he figures out.

I'm thinking that I need of equalize speed to try and make this more fair.

The speed is not that big of a deal. It's FTL vs MFTL, it's not that huge of a difference. It still mostly focuses on the hax. Will Medaka just AF stomp him?

And 2 things to note on this:

1. Is his soul hax universe level or whatever the *** his AP is? Cus u may have universal punches but normal soul hax. That's the 1st thing.

2. It's still dmg transfer, u don't rly tank anything with encounter so it can't just "break". Are there limits to encounter, probably yes. I wouldn't go as far as to say "it can deflect even stuff that's higher dimensional for example" (unless it gets outside help). But raw strength is just raw strenght. Encounter won't "overload" and "crash" due to too much data on the power. It just makes sth else take the dmg, i don't see how it can even be affected by the strength.

Leo's Soul Hax is based off of Cancer Manigoldo's, who when working with his mentor, was capable of affecting the God of Death, Thanatos. Thanatos was immensely more powerful than both of them and is already resistant to Soul Hax plus being capable of it himself. Heck, Cancer Manigoldo, is capable of destroying souls with casual ease.

To put it bluntly, Leo is superior to all of them. When he hits you, you're being attacked with Universe busting AP, being attacked at the atomic level, thus by passing normal durability, attacks your mind and burns away your soul.

See, I thought that Regulus attacks souls and the like with things like his Zodiac Clamation, which draws upon the attacks of all the Gold Saints.

As such, I figured that even if he could kill Medaka physically, she could just undo with All Fiction, unless Regulus brought out the big guns.

If I've made a horrible mistake, feel free to close this.

TheC2 said:
See, I thought that Regulus attacks souls and the like with things like his Zodiac Clamation, which draws upon the attacks of all the Gold Saints.
As such, I figured that even if he could kill Medaka physically, she could just undo with All Fiction, unless Regulus brought out the big guns.

If I've made a horrible mistake, feel free to close this.
Wait what am i missing? How did this instantly become a stomp for Leo?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Medaka doesn't have Mid-Godly regen.
Ok yeah, she hasn't shown any Mid-Godly regen, though speed is equalized, the moment he thinks about attacking Medaka he'll get AF-ed out of existence OR get Bookmaker-ed. Hax beats punches no matter how hax the punch.

All Fiction apparently works with Concept Manipulation which Regulus doesn't resist, so I guess she wins by that method?

Regulus in this form does not have the Acausality he'd be granted in his Ethereal Form. All Fiction also works with Causality Manipulation, so with that he might have been able to slightly resist.

It is a copy fest which is going down like Medaka going to start off with a technique, Leo copies technique with Lion's Eye, Medaka immediately copies Lion's Eye with The End, but Lion's Eye will copy The End Copying Lion's Eye, but causing The End to copy Lion's Eye for copying The End.

Tumblr n7om4mFKnN1shcpmyo6 r1 500

Yeah we come to a copy paradox. I mean if the end copies the end that's been copied does Medaka get a 120% strength The End?

Also All Fiction 1 shots Leo. So imma say Medaka takes this.

Don't forget, though, whatever Leo figures out or see, he adapts to. After that, he is able to counter or nullify it.

TheC2 said:
Don't forget, though, whatever Leo figures out or see, he adapts to. After that, he is able to counter or nullify it.
After The End copies Lion's Eye she'll be able to do the same doe. xD

Also can't copy sth u can't see and 1 shots u instantly like All Ficiton.

Firephoenixearl said:
TheC2 said:
After The End copies Lion's Eye she'll be able to do the same doe. xD
Also can't copy sth u can't see and 1 shots u instantly like All Ficiton.
Except that's not a part of Lion's Eye. Lion's Eye is a completely seperate technique that is unique to Leo Regulus. The reactive evolution is due to his training as a Saint, something that all the Saint share.

Also, if Leo were to kill Medaka and then she uses All Fiction to revive herself, he would understand the ability and it wouldn't work a second time to save her nor would it affect him.

TheC2 said:
Except that's not a part of Lion's Eye. Lion's Eye is a completely seperate technique that is unique to Leo Regulus. The reactive evolution is due to his training as a Saint, something that all the Saint share.

Also, if Leo were to kill Medaka and then she uses All Fiction to revive herself, he would understand the ability and it wouldn't work a second time to save her nor would it affect him.
What does that first part mean doe? What does training have to do with anything? Medaka can copy anything, from flat out hax like all fiction to how u play the drums.

IF Leo kills her, which is not happening like ever, there is no way Leo can hit medaka before medaka erases him from existence, not to mention Encounter will make Medaka immune to dmg.

All Fiction just takes this fight, not having erasure immunity against all ficion means u get stomped HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back