• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Amazo

medaka has hax abilities and book maker to render amazo near useless. even if medaka didn't know about his powers in the begining as soon as they start figthing she could simply seal his abilites. amazo would need to finish this in one hit before medaka notices and even if he is MFTL+ it would be pretty hard to sneak up on her. and amazo isn't exactly a ninja, he is more of a walk up and talk about how he is gonna crush you

Mefre said:
medaka has hax abilities and book maker to render amazo near useless. even if medaka didn't know about his powers in the begining as soon as they start figthing she could simply seal his abilites. amazo would need to finish this in one hit before medaka notices and even if he is MFTL+ it would be pretty hard to sneak up on her. and amazo isn't exactly a ninja, he is more of a walk up and talk about how he is gonna crush you
His power is literaly to copy all of someones powers by looking at them, so he could just copy all her powers and render her powers useless.

that's what i read in the profile page of amazo "Can copy powers and abilities by absorbing cells" if that's true,he isn't winning,if it isn't even then "maybe"

KazarianFahs said:
that's what i read in the profile page of amazo "Can copy powers and abilities by absorbing cells" if that's true,he isn't winning,if it isn't even then "maybe"
Can't he copy powers by looking? My lifes been a lie?0!

I don't know Amazo, but if he needs cells to use his power, while Medaka can copy skills and make them stronger just by looking at them, she can probably win. Amazo is faster, he would certainly blitz Medaka, but he still can't hurt her since she has Encounter. Since he can't hurt her, he probably can't absorb her cells either, and being unable to copy her powers mean she can just All Fiction him out of existence.

Of course, I don't know anything about Worlogog's powers, so if he can use them to kill Medaka with one hit (despite Regenerationn, Encounter, All Fiction etc.), he can probably win. However, if Medaka survives, she could copy those powers too, and she would use them to 120% of their capability, so he probably has only one chance.

(Of course it's just speculation, because, as I said, I don't know anything about Amazo.)

Kami95 said:
I don't know Amazo, but if he needs cells to use his power, while Medaka can copy skills and make them stronger just by looking at them, she can probably win. Amazo is faster, he would certainly blitz Medaka, but he still can't hurt her since she has Encounter. Since he can't hurt her, he probably can't absorb her cells either, and being unable to copy her powers mean she can just All Fiction him out of existence.
Of course, I don't know anything about Worlogog's powers, so if he can use them to kill Medaka with one hit (despite Regenerationn, Encounter, All Fiction etc.), he can probably win. However, if Medaka survives, she could copy those powers too, and she would use them to 120% of their capability, so he probably has only one chance.

(Of course it's just speculation, because, as I said, I don't know anything about Amazo.)
all fiction isn't really Regenerationn even if she dies like kumagawa she can erease her own concept of death and just re-appear

If amazon did try to copy her powers wouldn't he be like in a state of shock like oudo was when he tried to copy her abilities?

Kami95 said:

Medaka can't copy all techiques, there is a limit to what she can copy.

Mefre said:
Kami95 said:

all fiction isn't really Regenerationn even if she dies like kumagawa she can erease her own concept of death and just re-appear
I know, I was talking about Koga's Regenerationn.

QPower said:
Kami95 said:

I think the only skill she couldn't copy was Theme Song (well, she actually copied that too, but she can't use it very well). She still copied universe level skill (All Fiction, capable to erase reality), and maybe even Ajimu's boss skill, so she could probably copy Worlogog's powers too.

Kami95 said:
QPower said:
Kami95 said:

I think the only skill she couldn't copy was Theme Song (well, she actually copied that too, but she can't use it very well). She still copied universe level skill (All Fiction, capable to erase reality), and maybe even Ajimu's boss skill, so she could probably copy Worlogog's powers too.
Cool

Back