• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka content revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be a good idea to add a new discussion rule when this is over and done with, to avoid more problematic discussions about the same subjects.

I have to agree with Ant and Matt. I don't think All Fiction grants infinite speed. Time Erasure is more similar to time stop or other time frame augmentation abilities then a speed enhancement

We will try to add all of the missing abilities that she has been explicitly stated to possess, but that is all.

Antvasima said:
We will try to add all of the missing abilities that she has been explicitly stated to possess, but that is all.
W8, u have to at least change point 8 about medaka copying physical abilities. Everyone agreed on it as it is fact.

>The End can copy any skills (bypassing even dimensional space), independently from Medaka's existence

Scans?

SchroKatze said:
>The End can copy any skills (bypassing even dimensional space), independently from Medaka's existence
Scans?
That's not point 8 doe.

Medaka CAN copy stuff that exceeds her physical limits, like when she copied mister unknown. She can't copy physical strength doe. That has to be changed as it is really important. Dimensional abilities are arguable at best, i posted it to get more opinions. Divinity and Authority are believeable, but not as true as point 8. Like point 8 is the 1 important fact that needs to be changed.

SchroKatze said:
Scans?
To prove she can copy stuff like authority: From earth to cosmos- Rule the universe skill

That chair- Make all of creation sit down

Those skills are examples of "copying" authority over something or copying skills that give the right to rule.

As for Dimensional:

My Standard Damage (Õ©©Þ©ÅÞïª, Mai Sutand─üdo Damēji): Damage doesn't heal skill. Medaka learned this skill from the battle with Iihiko.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11128/111282515/5243329-1510741782-52432.jpg

Gonna try to get more actual proof on her having Power Creation and therefore Devil Style (since devil style came from power creation).

This piece of evidence is ripped right off the Medaka Box wiki:

Style
Language User: (Þ¿ÇÞæëõ¢┐Òüä, Kotoba Tsukai): After fighting the Eight Hundred Lies User Yuzuriha, Medaka has grasped the basics of a style. She is able to read her opponent's feelings to counter appropriately, thought at present the best she can do is throw a punch. Though the most basic of the basics, Medaka's punch is now recognized as an attack by Iihiko. By using sound ("words") to vibrate and stimulate her muscles, Medaka can pump blood through her body even without a heartbeat, allowing her to continue moving even with a stopped heart. This state is only temporary however, and is a last resort. As a side effect, Medaka's skin convulses, repelling physical contact.The vibrations also cause her entire body to act as a heart, increasing both her blood flow and physical skill beyond that of an average human.

Besides Iihiko, Ajimu is another case that Medaka The End was capable of at least copying 600+ techniques from a being who has the abilities to transcend higher-dimensional space. Although, it has been decided Medaka won't be getting the abilities on her profile due not showing them on screen. The fact of the matter stands she still copied the abilities even if Vsbattle will not be using on the site.

However, Vstbattle will not ever be changing Ajimu's tier, but just because Vsbattle isn't going to label Ajimu in a certain tier doesn't mean that Medaka The End never copied abilities from her.

If you take a look at Ajimu page the description is very clear. (She has been described as having the abilities to transcend higher-dimensional space, control infinity, and "become God". However, since she comes from a metafictional parody manga, it is uncertain how much this should be taken seriously)

You also have the argument by Iapitus The Impaler about how she regards as mear fiction include styles that surpass dimensions.

Mr. Common Sense said:
(She has been described as having the abilities to transcend higher-dimensional space, control infinity, and "become God". However, since she comes from a metafictional parody manga, it is uncertain how much this should be taken seriously)
I'd change it to "She has been described as having the abilities to "surpass dimensions" and "become God". However such statements are far to vague to put an exact tier on to.

Well, the control infinity part should probably be kept as well, but otherwise I am fine with if you wish to modify the sentence.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Boy, I am late to the game. Is the wall of text issue still being discussed, or was that (hopefully) resolved?
(Infinite Regret skill)
I wish i knew the answer to that.

Well, for what it's worth, I think Monarch's solution seems to be the best compromise. But all in all, I think I'll remain neutral in the conversation. I don't trust myself to avoid bias.

@Ryukama

That photo has made this thread so much better. I can't stop laughing. xD

Also, I'm not sure who originally created Ajimu's profile, but the description edit you made should be changed then.

Lol thanks and I think it should be changed but we gotta wait to see what others think.

Chaning Ajimu's reasonings for being Unknown

Well, I am fine with if you wish to modify it, with the addition of "control infinity".

He's banned across fandom, which means he was probably reported for something. As far as I know, he didn't do anything to be banned here.

IIRC, someone said he ban would expire in a month, and they said that a week or so ago.

He supposedly uploaded an offensive Jojo meme.

Sorry I'm late. I recently moved, and my house has no wifi currently, and will not for the next several weeks, limiting my presence here to when I'm at places that have free wifi.

In any case:

So I just went through all the skills in that panel and holy shit most of them are bad.

I've listed a few below. Any that aren't there are either not necessary to be listed in her powers and abilities section (e.g. "crawling forward skill", "stamp out fires skill") or I had no idea what they were talking about ("neck bridge skill", "Inequality Skill")

Ones that have clear powers:

Stand on the Edge of a Blade Skill [White Norma], Triangle Jump in Mid-Air Skill [Transfer Trapping], Rolling Skill [Thirty-Eighty], Do a Handstand Skill [Diorama Hand Art], Stand on Top of Your Head Skill On the Me] ― enhanced agility, though for very specific things.

Create Slope Skill [Statistics Stand], Create Wine Skill [Winding Work], Create Footprints Skill [Waxing Console Sole] ― very specific creation abilities

Horse Riding skill [Horse Pedalling] ― can ride horses. Wasn't sure whether or not to include this, but a bunch of Servants have their Riding Skill listed so….

Clear Typhoon Skill [Impro Time] ― weather manipulation. Clears typhoons

The More Targets the More Your Power Increases Skill [More Than Group] ― statistics amplification in response to more enemies.

Know Dangers Before They Happen But In Return You Can't Avoid Them Skill [Heavy Risk Deep Taker] ― Precognition, but really bad precognition lol

No Miscalculations Skill [Apostrophe Shaker] ― intelligence section Use Sword and Gun at the Same Time Skill [Sworder] ― weapon mastery

Create Universe Skill [Pioneer Flag] ― Creation or Pocket Reality Manipulation, but scale is never defined so it wouldn't result in a tier change.

These one's I'm not sure about something

Burst Open skill [Let's Bomber] ― Explosion Manipulation(?) (self-destruction)

Block Intuition Skill [Not No Reason] ― difficult to predict?

Don't Make the Same Mistakes Twice Skill [Not only Three Two but also Four] ― enhanced learning -> intelligence section?

Turn 1V1 Into 3-way Deadlock Skill [Mortal Triangle] ― it's clear what the end result is, but the method… I have no idea. Too vague to list as an actual power.

Break Balance Skill [Rising from Rice Cake]― messes with people's balance -> perception manipulation?

Rocket Start Skill [Double Take Off] ― possibly statistics amplification

Not Reject Incoming Technique Skill [Premium Reception] ― enhanced copy ability?

Leave Footprints at Will Skill [Thundering Commercial] ― Stealth Mastery(?) (can choose when to leave footprints?)

Manipulate Boiling Point Skill [Hard Boiled Water] ― Heat Manipulation or Matter Manipulation. Not sure what she can manipulate the boiling point of though.

Fall Into Apparent Death Skill [Dead Man Under Boots] ― body manipulation? Makes her appear dead?

Soundless Passing Skill [Spacy Pass] ― makes her move silently, but sound manipulation or stealth mastery?

Flickering Skill [On off Flash] ― Light Manipulation(?) (sounds like she starts glowing at odd intervals)

Damage Taken Doesn't Heal Skill [My Standard Damage] ― Regenerationn negation. But from the description, it seems self-targeted lol.

Block Attacks Coming From Yourself Skill [Fielding Hobby] ― not sure what to classify it as, but it's something.

Even more unclear

Dust From Earth Skill [Tremendous Mist] ― can turn earth to dust ― limited matter manipulation?

Don't Move From that Place Skill [Instep Buster] ― paralysis, but seems self-targeted???

Wax Transformation Skill [Wax Slip] ― Transformation or Transmutation into wax? Again, not enough details to list I'd think.

Truce Skill [Inter Route], Inspire Fellow Soldiers Skill [Magnet Sonnet], Make Agreement Skill [Agree Mental] ― mind manipulation?

Just not enough details, don't bother

Lightning Rod Skill [Searchlight Scoop] ― attracts/absorbs lightning? Too vague.

Counting Skill [Appraising Item] ― intelligence section? No idea.

Breathing Skill [Breath of Period] ― what about her breathing??? Too vague

Rule the Universe Skill [From Earth to Cosmos] ― too vague

Make All Creation Sit Down Skill [Totalizer] ― too vague to determine

"Know Dangers Before They Happen But In Return You Can't Avoid Them Skill [Heavy Risk Deep Taker] ― Precognition, but really bad precognition lol" < That got a good five minute laugh outta me.

Holy crap, I never actually looked at most of those. Seems like if anyone wanted to count those in a vs match Medaka would become next to worthless in a fight.

Thank you.

We obviously cannot add any unclear or insignificant nonsense abilities or ones that have no pages here to her powers & abilities section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back