• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka content revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have already stated that we only accept the explicitly stated currently unmentioned powers that are not unclear or insignificant nonsense abilities.

Antvasima said:
We have already stated that we only accept the explicitly stated currently unmentioned powers that are not unclear or insignificant nonsense abilities.
So none of my other 1-11 points are getting accepted? Even the ones about The End's description being wrong and the rest?

That is probably correct, yes. Sorry.

Although you can clarify how The End's description is supposedly incorrect.

Antvasima said:
That is probably correct, yes. Sorry.
Although you can clarify how The End's description is supposedly incorrect.
Again. The End says "can't copy skills that exceed her physical limits" and it should be changed to "can't copy physical limits".

She can copy stuff that exceeds her physical limits, like how she copied Theme Song and Unknown hero from Hinokage, someone who was physically stronger than her (his abilities made him stronger).

Okay. It is probably best if you ask KamiYasha to comment here about that.

Antvasima said:
Okay. It is probably best if you ask KamiYasha to comment here about that.
Most ppl have agreed on it. As i said ppl have agreed to these topics:

1.1 2 4 and 8. Those 4 topcis have been agreed to the bone, i don't think it's ok to dismiss those.

Topic 1, 3, 5,6 and 10 have been partially agreed, (3 being the most controversal of the bunch).

And topic 7;9; 11 have barely been talked about.

This thread has grown very long, I am getting extremely tired of having to spend much more time on it, and we have already decided that it is highly inappropriate to add abilities that are based on speculation. I would appreciate if you learn to live with that and permanently stop bothering us about the subject. Thank you.

Also, your way of reasoning is far too disorganised/unstructured in general for us to be able to properly deal with your points. Take note that several people here have not read Medaka Box, and even those who have, such as myself, have a hard time understanding your manner of communication.

Antvasima said:
Also, your way of reasoning is far too disorganised/unstructured in general for us to be able to properly deal with your points. Take note that several people here have not read Medaka Box, and even those who have, such as myself, have a hard time understanding your manner of communication.
Ouch, what should i do about that then? How can i explain stuff better?

Properly explain the contexts of what your are talking about and referring to, with scans for evidence when necessary, and definitely avoid simply referring to points by numbers, without reminding us with summaries of what those points were about.

Antvasima said:
Properly explain the contexts of what your are talking about and referring to, with scans for evidence when necessary, and definitely avoid simply referring to points by numbers, without reminding us with summaries of what those points were about.
Ok then shall i restate every agreed point while saying what they refer to?

As far as I remember, the staff has not agreed to anything beyond what I stated earlier, and this thread is turning so long that it has to be closed very soon, but alright then.

Ok so:

Point 1) Medaka's Bookmaker making the opponent weaker than Kumagawa. Proof: Forsaken God Mode and how it works. (has been agreed by some)

Point 1.1) Bookmaker makes u a minus. Proof: Kumagawa saying "bookmaker is a minus that turns a plus into a minus" (again partially agreed, doesn't change too much from the description it already has doe)

Point 2) Scar Dead and Encounter can be turned off on Medaka. (Fully agreed)

Point 3) Medaka infinite speed stat (agreed only by some)

Point 4) Unknown Hero can be turned off. (Fully Agreed)

Point 5) Link to the abilities. Taken care of to a certain extent.

Point 6, Point 7 and Point 11) Medaka owning Power Creation, Power Mutability and Devil Style. (No one rly talked about them)

Point 8) Medaka can't copy physical stats but can copy abilities independed of her physical capabilites. (Fully Agreed)

Point 9 and Point 10) Medaka's The End copying divinity and authority and dimensional abilities. (Not rly talked about)

Well, I am personally far too busy, tired, and distracted to deal with any more of this, so it is entirely up to the other admins if they want to evaluate your points again. Otherwise we should probably close this thread after Monarch Laciel has finished his edits.

I don't even think we should add any ability that is not explictly and obviously clear, and even those should be unusable. Maybe a rule about this should be made, too.

Feel free to write a suggestion for a regulation if you wish.

I was talking to Matthew and the other admins.

Ender is here~~! And i'm just an vessel:

"Honestly I prefer it if we have scans or evidence that show all the hax Madoka has been known to use and those she hasn't been shown to use at all.

Also all of her abilities is still prone to be taken out of context, NLF, and other things like speculation for instance.

It look like a lot has happened when I was gone.

Let me summary the entire thread in two words:

D'ARVIT!!!

The thread is now over 380 replies and thus I will appreciate it if a new thread is made about this topic given its controversial nature."

We're probably not going to make a new thread. This one has gone on long enough as it is.

From the wall of text, here is what should be added:

Precognition (can know of dangers before they happen, but cannot avoid what she sees)

Creation (of wine, slopes, footprints, and possibly a universe)

Weather Manipulation (can clear typhoons)

Statistics Manipulation (increases in power relative to the number of her opponents)

limited Genius Intelligence (her Apostrophe Shaker skill prevents miscalculations)

Weapon Mastery (her Sworder skill allows her to use both swords and guns at the same time)

possibly Pocket Reality Manipulation
(her Pioneer Flag skill is a "Create Universe Skill", though the size of this universe is or the details of its creation are not clear)

@Monarch Laciel

Thank you for the help. That should be fine, with the exception that I think that she already has genius intelligence.

Thanks again.

I think that the key can probably remain as it is, since the rest of the keys do not follow storyarcs, but rather different fighting modes.

Looks good, with one fix I'll make

Her "use swords and guns at the same time skill" is named "Sworder". With an "er" on the end.

Medaka_Kurokami.jpg

Fifth line up from the bottom on the left.

Btw what about Alibi Block? Ajimu's most famoust skill, do we add that on to medaka? (it's ajimu's teleport ability btw)

I do not know. Has Medaka been stated to possess it?

Whoever is doing the editing be sure to edit Medaka's weakness properly to avoid issues in future Vsbattle threads.

I made a example if you want to use it.

Medaka is naive and overly trusting. She is unable to copy powers that are word-based/literary styles. Medaka's Abnormality known as The End cannot copy raw strength of an individuals body in order to exceed her own physical limitations. (For example, if she's not strong enough to lift a box, and someone walks by who is strong enough to lift a box, she couldn't just copy their strength by watching them lift the box. The exception to this, of course, is if they are using an ability or skill that boosts their physical capabilities.) Also, Medaka' 'is unable to stop herself from learning an Abnormality when she experiences it.

Well, I don't think it would be removed, but probably having a key to depict it status. So, if anyone wants to use Medaka prior to it she will still have that weakness.

I am fine with the weakness section text suggestion.

Antvasima said:
I am fine with the weakness section text suggestion.
Btw about Ajimu's skills on Medaka, doesn't the fact that she copied powers from the wall of text mean she copied the wall of text. What i mean is this:

Medaka copied Create a universe skill from the "Boss Skills" category from ajimu, doesn't that mean that she saw copied the "Boss Skills"?

YuriAkuto said:
Pretty sure the two skill don't have the same name.
No they don't, but it is the same ability. There is not a single other ability in the shown verse that allows u to create a universe. The name is probably to show that 1 is ajimu's version and 1 is Medaka's 120% strength version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back