• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Box Images Changes (Major Medaka Box Content Revisions Part 3)

I don't think that we should give Iihiko Resistances to abilities that weren't shown or stated to be used on him. For example, Void Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Power Null, etc. Sure we have statements of medaka and aijimu saying none of their abilities worked on him but we don't know what abilities were applied and how were they applied. So just resistances to abilities that were stated or shown in the series should be given IMO.

RM97 said:
I don't think that we should give Iihiko Resistances to abilities that weren't shown or stated to be used on him. For example, Void Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Power Null, etc. Sure we have statements of medaka and aijimu saying none of their abilities worked on him but we don't know what abilities were applied and how were they applied. So just resistances to abilities that were stated or shown in the series should be given IMO.
Kinda agree with RM97. We don't have any proof how All-Fiction was applied or if Ajimu even used Life Zero or her Probability Manipulation or other abilities on Iihiko or not.

On a side note, Iihiko should get Regenerationn Negation (Upto low-mid) cuz his attacks can't be healed from.

I am fine with if somebody adds Regenerationn negation for Iihiko, but do not think that his resistances should be removed, given that Najimi and Medaka must have tried their best abilities against him, especially as Nanimi had fought him many times in the past and constantly lost.

Anyway, if somebody adds Regenerationn negation to Iihiko's profile, I can lock the profiles afterwards.

Iihiko defeated Anshin'in more than one hundred million times in the past, and she herself stated that she could at most try to stop him for 15 seconds, so it makes sense to assume that he can resist to each of her 14 quadrillion skills.

Anyway, I added Regenerationn negation, if you can unlock Medaka and Zenkichi I can add the note about style to them too. Other than that the only thing left is adding a gallery to Iihiko's profile, so you can lock the rest.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

When the Iihiko edits are done, please tell me here.

@Kami95

You mentioned in another thread that you thought the 8-A ratings were inappropriate, due to scaling from a hax feat.

It's more like I'm not sure where they scale from, but if they scale from Nanami then yes, it's probably incorrect since that was likely done with Contradictory Conjunction.

Looking at the profiles I couldn't find any calc (except for Nienami's), so a tier revision might be necessary. I hope we don't have to go back all the way down to Medaka moving part of the school...

iirc there are other feats that need to be clac'd. but if that is the only thing that results in the high tiers' level then maybe. Tho I should say that Iihiko and Medaka should still get MCB since Iihiko is able to tank attacks from users of Contradictory Conjuncture even with thir hax, tho idk if that applies.

I think there was a feat of them tanking the explosion of multiple buildings tho iirc, so perhaps still city block

While we are on the subject, can we just put her God Modes as transformations ? I mean they do what transformations do. Goku's Ultra Instinct is a technique but it is also listed as a transformation

Dangai Ichigo said:
While we are on the subject, can we just put her God Modes as transformations ? I mean they do what transformations do. Goku's Ultra Instinct is a technique but it is also listed as a Transformation
It may be a good idea.

While we're at it, there are a couple of other revisions we should make (possibly when we're done with everything else, I don't want to ask Ant to keep unlocking and locking profiles over and over, and the possible tier revision is much more important anyway):

1. Style doesn't work on frenzied enemies, and it's implied to be ineffective against beings that are not able to communicate. It should probably be added to every Style user profile as a weakness.

2. Every Style user should have Word Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation and Power Granting (style can be lent to other people).

3. Joutou Kotobuki currently has "Necromancy" on her profile. That's probably because she resurrected Zenkichi by bringing his body back as it was 2 days prior. I believe that doesn't qualify as Necromancy, but Resuscitation (limited, since she said that the effect would wear off with time). She should also have limited Time Reversal.

4. Stamina lost against Iihiko doesn't recover, exactly like damage. I don't know if there's a page for this king of power, but we should probably mention it in his profile.

5. Medaka can accurately control the vibration from her attacks. This was done before she leaned to use style so we should put a note under her Vibration Manipulation.

6. Iihiko should have a possibly 5-C rating as well, scaling from Medaka.

7. I may be wrong about this, but I believe that Iihiko's note that states "attacks only work on him once before they "break"" is incorrect. Using the same attack twice seems to be simply uneffective. The attack reflection has nothing to do with it.

8. Medaka should have Resistance to Seling, scaling from Kumagawa (he can resist sealing because he has Bookmaker, since Medaka has 120% Bookmaker she should eb able to do the same thing).

9. Hinokage should have Perception Manipulation.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I rewatched that episode of the anime and I realise it is far less impressive then i remember
Should we get this calculated? Or is there any stronger feat in the series? I personally don't remember anything else...

I agree with that, also I noticed Kumagawa said the difference between End God Mode Medaka and Kumagawa is the same difference between Iihiko and Medaka. That is very quantifiable

Since Kumagawa is loosely comparable to a style user and Medaka is capable of taking on those several thousand replicas of them. Then Medaka is capable of matching him later

Kami95 said:
Should we get this calculated? Or is there any stronger feat in the series? I personally don't remember anything else...
most were hax based. RR twisted version has some good DC feats but not sure what else. Scar Dead brought down a reinforced building, but that was only by restoring damage. Hinokage casually collapsed that large building, possibly higher if you look at all the debree, structure when Gagamaru reflected his damage

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Kami95 said:
most were hax based. RR twisted version has some good DC feats but not sure what else. Scar Dead brought down a reinforced building, but that was only by restoring damage. Hinokage casually collapsed that large building, possibly higher if you look at all the debree, structure when Gagamaru reflected his damage
Iirc Hinokage made the building collapse by destroying it's pillars, I don't think that's the same as actually destroying it. RR Twisted Version might be helpful, I forgot about that.

Kami95 said:
Anyway, what should we do about the tier @Ant?
I am not sure. We cannot physically scale characters from a hax feat.

Is there something else that we can quantify the characters from, if we ask to get it calculated?

The only thing I could find is Zenkichi's mother hurting this thing, but we can't see anything clearly. Iirc Pachi said that he wanted to reread the series some time ago, maybe he can help?

Kami95 said:
The only thing I could find is Zenkichi's mother hurting this thing, but we can't see anything clearly. Iirc Pachi said that he wanted to reread the series some time ago, maybe he can help?
that thing is massive, it is larger than an already masive enclosure. at what point do large buildings move into small city block

The problem is that she just held it back, we don't see any serious damage. And I think you have to completely destroy a large building to be around large building level, some minor damage is not enough.

Back