• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge Honkai Revisions... PART 3

with this relation being compared to the one between the real Universe and the Bubble Universes, with the latter being real physical Universes in their own way that are, however, nothing more than projections and illusions of the real ones.
Do you have any scans elaborating on the relationship between the bubble universes and the real universes?

The Cocoon of Finality is not only referred to as the Narrator, but manifested itself as the Narrator over the story of Honkai Impact 3rd itself, since we see the Cocoon suddenly taking the perspective of the Narrator as seen in this dialogue.
A character taking the role of the narrator isn't exactly very substantial evidence for 1-A, so, eh.

it’s important to note that it’s stated that it doesn’t exist in any dimension.
Eh.

It says: "The tree doesn't exist in any dimension we can get in touch [with?] directly"

For the record, I did read this:
Now, some of you may be wondering that my proposition towars the Imaginary Tree being “a part of the dimensions category” may contradict my previous claim of it not existing in any dimension; let me clarify: The statement about the Tree not existing in any dimension indicates that it isn’t inside nor does it share any continuity with any other dimensions, but it doesn’t mean the Tree itself isn’t categorised as a dimension.
The really important portion is primarily :
Now, some of you may be wondering that my proposition towards the Imaginary Tree being “a part of the dimensions category” may contradict my previous claim of it not existing in any dimension; let me clarify: The statement about the Tree not existing in any dimension indicates that it isn’t inside nor does it share any continuity with any other dimensions, but it doesn’t mean the Tree itself isn’t categorised as a dimension.
Which still nessecitates an assumption that would be contradicted by the scan.

To clarify my stance, as far as I am aware, the "dimensional" approach to scaling and the "mathematical" approach to scaling described in the OP are meant to be separate. I am fine with the first, mathematical, portion. I may just be the VSB-esque equivalent of liberal-ness, but I'm fine with an outright/likely Low-1A for that as opposed to a possibly. However, I disagree with Low-1A via the dimensional approach, and consequently the 1-A for the singulaity/CoF.

Do you have any scans elaborating on the relationship between the bubble universes and the real universes?
Sure. To put it simply, Bubble Universes are like bubble in bathtub that reflects what exists in the real Universe just like a mirror would, with them being compared to shadows projected to the wall by hands. They can vary in size up to being similiar to a Universe, but even than they only have a higher degree of indipendence, remaining just shadows on a wall. I hope all the scans are correct since I am on mobile.
There might be some other scans that could be useful to this, but I might take a bit to find some more since this ones were the ones readily available.

Back