• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Box Dimensional Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i said many times i would do this so now is the time i guess..?

So imma start explaining all the dimensional stuff that Medaka Box has and see where it goes.

Ok so first is Iihiko. He was stated to be higher dimensional. And it would make sense for him to be 4th or 5th dimensional (5th is because a 4D skill such as All Fiction failed to affect him). Why, because almost all skills are 3D (with the exception of some), so for him to no sell them via...existing while having been said to be higher dimensional, it would make perfect sense.

The 2nd part is styles. They worked on Ihiko and they were the only "way" that supposedly could beat him (besides the power of friendship and plotship when combined). They "surpass dimensions"(that has been stated multiple times), and how can we take that seriously? Well to begin with they worked on higher dimensional beings such as Iihiko and they also seem to logically surpass dimensions as it is a word, because as it has been explained in the manga, as long as you can hear you will be affected by styles (as shown when Berzerker's could just rush past it).

The 3rd part here is Ajimu. It has been OVERLY discussed where Ajimu stands and im here to put an end to it. Now let's go over some facts and feats on her side. The first is that she brushes of ALL skills even 4D ones like All Fiction (the only ones that work on her are The End which doesn't affect her in any way but just makes the user able to learn her stuff and Bookmaker which is stated that it's the ONLY special case in the history of pluses and minuses, anything else just fails).

Then we have her talk about how everything is the same in her eyes concepts included, as well as her "governing over concepts".

And then there is the fact that Ajimu brushed of skills which even Iihiko couldn't, yes i am talking about the styles. Ajimu was the only being able to no sell skills without needing to be berzerker-mode. She completely disregarded their effects.

So here are my final thoughts on this:

Ajimu - 1-A (FRA, and yes i know there are ppl who argue she should be high 1A due to the fact that she'd be omnipotent if plot weren't a thing, but i'll stick with 1-A)

Iihiko- I'll let you guys decide on this, he is higher dimensional but what dimension he is in is all up to you (maybe putting a "at least 4D" or sth like that)

Styles- This was just a clarificationon them as well as scaling feat, it can be added, it can be left as is, it's all up to the mods.

Counterarguments:

1. Ajimu is sick.

Not a factor (1-A that has tumor cough), but as i've said it's not a sickness, it's a state of mind. Being dumb can be called a sickness by some ppl, even though it's not, same with going crazy. It's just how you believe the world to be.

2. Ajimu get shot by rubber-chan.

Already explained that the plot chan is ajimu's 1 and only weakness, cus the plot is broken af in Medaka Box, though we already removed The Hero so, that weakness should be removed too (probs).

3. Medaka is a metafictional parody manga so it can't be taken seriously.

There are several things wrong with this argument. 1) That's something opponents of the verse say to stop Medaka characters from getting a power up buff, though they only use it to stop it from getting an upgrade, it's never considered when giving it a downgrade...i wonder why.

2) We take a lot of things seriously from the show, and even have it as a show. The whole show is a parody manga so i don't see why we consider only "parts" of it to be untrue due to parody and stuff. Saitama got op by training which shouldn't be possible, that doesn't make it untrue, it just makes the fact that he got strong like that a funny joke (the same can be said about a lot of stuff, like Issei powering up by "pushing the button" etc etc, it doesn't make anything untrue, it just adds a joke to the whole thing)

3) There are only so many things that can be dismissed as mere parody jokes that we shall disregard.

I don't think people will argue for High 1-A Ajimu, more like against 1-A entirely.

I would actually like to argue against this, but I'm currently sick and was already in a heated argument elsewhere. Just know that nowhere in the manga was it show Ajimu was Outerversal. And saying styles are beyond dimensions is pushing NLF to the max and beyond.

The Causality said:
But yeah iirc All Fiction is 4-D, can Affect time via Time Erasure
For the other things I don't want to participate at this OwO
^

Also for the 4D All Fiction, remember that it used to have a 2-C tier (which was then downgraded via..wait why was it downgraded again?), and it affects all of time.

Also guys at least start arguing, i decided to stop this but since i said i'd do this sometime ago https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/31916140.jpg

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
"If this crippled Indian boy can be 1-A, why can't my dog also be this tier? It makes sense, don't question it."
Nah some ppl just like to use "sickness" as a factor.

And argue the arguments not the counter arguments.

Look, I consider Medaka Box brilliant, but even I don't think that we can remotely reliably gauge Najimi as 1-A. It is better that her statistics remain unknown.

Antvasima said:
Look, I consider Medaka Box brilliant, but even I don't think that we can remotely reliably gauge Najimi as 1-A. It is better that her statistics remain unknown.
I gave it a shot, nothing says she is not 1-A while many things say she is 1-A. Im not trying to pinpoint her tier, just trying to get something like "possibly 1-A", on her tier. All evidence leads to her 1-A.

Let me quote Azzy

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
What is "evidence"?
Ihiko not being affected by All Fiction doesn't make him higher dimensional. That's just mean he probably resists her erasure

Also the only skill you gave us is All Fiction being 4-D due to it erasing time (which i heavily doubt, since it's not the literal time itself but more like the metaphorical time when it comes to finishing one action. unless there's another feat i'm mistaking)

@ALRF

Iihiko was unaffected by "everything", all fiction included (though The End kinda worked, it's a bit weird on that case). Encounter, Scar Dead, Weighted Words, All Fiction, Mother's Task, Five Forks, nothing "reached" him. It's not that they failed to beat him, they don't reach him. And the reason was stated to be dimensionality.

There is also this. https://i5.***********.net/medaka-box/169/medaka-box-3674743.jpg Medaka would be broken without having her durability counted in as if she's being broken by a higher dimension. The example with paper should make that pretty clear, the difference between a 4D/5D existence and a 3D one.

About All Fiction, it doesn't manipulate time, it affects it. How do i put this. If im erased via all fiction, i won't exist in the past, present or future, my existence was never part of the world (i was never born, never had a childhood, a life etc). Erasing someone from everytimeline is a 4D feat.

I can see why Ihiko could be higher dimensional (repeatedly stated as higher dimensional, immune to lower dimensional hax), but we should just treat Najimi as the same tier but with extra resistances.

I can't count with my hands how many times the word dimensions were used in Senshinka when making a comparison between Harumitsu Oosugi, Rinko Gadou and co against Amakasu Masahiko to note the difference between them in power and such.

"µ¼íÕàâ" which is mostly used for dimension has a lot of meaning. One of those is the "level of something". Essentially the word dimension in this context would mean "on an entire different level", it's a common word to use to note the high difference between characters, but it may not refer to dimensionality difference. Also context is seriously in need here, especially when it comes to this certain stuff

Burden of proof is on you to show me it erases someone across all timelines and time axis.

Rinko

@ALRF I'll explain the 4D All Fiction in private chat or somewhere i feel like this would derail if i do it here, hope u don't mind.

As for Iihiko's dimensionality i already showed. 3D and 4D skills couldn't "reach" him, only styles which surpass dimensions could. There is the raw example of Medaka vs Iihiko, where for Iihiko, Medaka would be on paper (so a lower dimensional being) etc etc. I doubt the verses you mentioned have this much stuff for a dimensional tiering and still didn't get accepted. And with the above case, dimensionality meaning dimensionality is the most logical meaning.

So even simply 4-D is a no?

Daily reminder that All Fiction is 4-D or perhaps 2-C in scale,but it's such a huge deal in the manga for either Medaka or Kumagawa to deal... With the moon falling down. They were treating that like it was the end of the world when logically either of them could have All Fictioned it away.

They also treated Medaka going to intercept it like it could be the end of her. Same Medaka who had just fought Iiihiko The Hero, who legends say is higher dimensional. She can tank and trade blows with someone higher dimensional and she has a hax that has the range for the erase as well as 4-D scale. Again, why does she treat the moon falling like it's such a huge deal? There's only one explanation.

I suggest we upgrade the MB Moon to a Higher Dimensional construct.

Finally, If someone quoting "surpasses dimensions" means higher dimensional, can I make Tier 2 Ga-Rei, please? Please please pleeease?

Ga-rei-501822
Ga-rei-501823

Oh yeah, same EoS Medaka who's supposed Universal Creator and beat Iihiko's Echo of a Hero incarnation also can't remake the moon she destroyed and way later by the end of the series is having a scientifical type of project/research to try and remake it over a long period of time despite the fact that she still had all of her hax for a long while, before growing up and losing all of them for whatever reason.

Further evidence of Higher Dimensional Moon.

Low-balling? Not at all, I'm clearly stating that not only is the moon higher dimensional, it also permanently power nulls to human level anyone who comes close to it.

Losing only to the Tier 0 rubber band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back