• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Box - Aki Jakago AP downgrade and other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was indicative of someone losing a fight, rather than "Bookmaker symptoms".

And regardless, Kumagawa not having Bookmaker at the time is infinitely more important than her kinda looking like her will was brought down.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I mean the effects on Jakago, like the physical symptoms, not the shape of the screw.
I don't think the range really mattered in her fights.
But Book Maker is supposed to don't give damege like in Medaka, Kuruguri case.

I think about her fight against Diavolo is valid ?

The profile can be editet now or wait for more people ?

Kumagawa's screws in general aren't supposed to deal segnificant physical damage but that's been contradicted so much to this point I don't think anyone takes it seriously. Book Maker dealing physical damage is more so for it not killing them, but beyond that its not clear.

Yes, her gun meant they already started at far range

Agnaa said:
I think it was indicative of someone losing a fight, rather than "Bookmaker symptoms".
And regardless, Kumagawa not having Bookmaker at the time is infinitely more important than her kinda looking like her will was brought down.
Yeah, fair enough, go ahead and remove it.

Don't want forget about this. The profile can be editet now or we need more people ? If I don't have a way to make edit until tommorow.

Delete 8-B from profile - Kumagawa don't have Book Maker in that time.

Change range - Hundred of Meters with Aero Biker

Change standart equipment for optional.

Agnaa and Lapitus agree with that points.

I need some better summarised explanations.

Attack potency - "City Block level (Showed effects of being brought down by Book Maker, and should thus be physically superior to Kumagawa in raw stats)" - that part should be deleted because Kumagawa don't have Book Maker when he fight against Aki. That removes other City Block statisic.

Range upgrade - From statement about Aero Biker range of entire school. Blahblah9755 calculate measurents and Agnaa think hundred of meters should work.

Equipment change - because she used machine gun only when been under mind control.

I think the profile after change should look that.

Attack Potency: At Least Human level, likely Street level (Although she is not portrayed as being much of a physical fighter, even the weakest Abnormal should still be superior to all but the strongest Specials), higher with firearms (The weapons supplied to those controlled by Saki are capable of harming and even killing Kumagawa). Aero Biker bypasses conventional durability

Striking Strength: At Least Human Class, likely Street Class,

Durability: At Least Human level, likely Street level,

Range: Hundred of Meters with firearms, Hundred of Meters with Aero Biker

Optional Equipment: A Machine Gun

Sorry for eventually grammar problem.

Sorry, but that is not structured in a manner that is easy to understand. We probably have to wait for Agnaa.

Basically, Kumagawa didn't use Book Maker on Jakago, therefore she does not scale to 8-B. They want to remove the key

They did some measurements to get a loose value for Jakago's range. I did not really follow this part of the thread, so Agnaa should probably cover this.

She should only have her machine Gun as optional equipment, since she only uses it under mind control

That's about it ^

Agnaa said:
Considering Blah's estimates, I think "Hundreds of meters" for range should work.
That Agnaa opinion about Blahblah9755 measurents.

Sorry for previous message, but I try improve in my english and understant how should that work in this site.

Iapitus is correct.

Hundreds of meters comes from Jakago being stated to be able to affect anyone on the school grounds with her ability, so Blah took standard measurements for the facilities in the school and assumed they were as densely packed as reasonable, giving a result in the low hundreds of meters.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Well, since we've reached a conclusion I'll edit the profile.

Well, in that case, perhaps I should simply close this thread instead?

That works. I've performed the edits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back