• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Ultron P&A Overhaul + References Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
The new P&A looks good and I agree with Information Analysis, some of those abilities would also scale to Infinity Ultron right?

BUMP
giphy.webp

Last edited:
Btw, shouldn't Ultron also have Immortality (Type 6) and Multilocation since he can transfer his consciousness to other bodies, his sentries, machines and the internet and exist within them?

I agree with that, Ultron's original and true form is an artificial intelligence created based on the consciousness discovered in the Mind Stone, and to defeat him Vision had to completely cut off his connection with technology blocking him from the internet, and then erased his data out of existence using the Mind Stone itself

I think I'm gonna have to save these posts for their own dedicated CRT.

Since this CRT already has 3 Staff approvals I'm gonna apply the changes after 24 hours starting from Lonkitt's post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back