• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, I cooked something, though I have to say I don't know how accurate the calc is and don't expect too much from it
It’d be awesome if this gets us an upgrade but we’d also be stuck on High 6-A for Pre and Post-Awakening just like we are for 6-B, not saying that’s a bad thing but I always wanted Post-Awakening characters to definitively be a higher tier than Pre-Awakening characters

Update, March 26: Majors’ criminal defense attorney Priya Chaudhry provided the following statement to IndieWire: “Jonathan Majors is completely innocent and is provably the victim of an altercation with a woman he knows. We are quickly gathering and presenting evidence to the District Attorney with the expectation that all charges will be dropped imminently. This evidence includes video footage from the vehicle where this episode took place, witness testimony from the driver and others who both saw and heard the episode, and most importantly, two written statements from the woman recanting these allegations. All the evidence proves that Mr. Majors is entirely innocent and did not assault her whatsoever. Unfortunately, this incident came about because this woman was having an emotional crisis, for which she was taken to a hospital yesterday. The NYPD is required to make an arrest in these situations, and this is the only reason Mr. Majors was arrested. We expect these charges to be dropped soon.”

I'd assume that such specific evidence wouldn't be getting mentioned if it didn't exist. I'm guessing in a week we'll have a better idea of the outcome of this whole situation.

Just got my laptop back... Will be continuing Ultron Blog

Thoughts about giving Ultron Incorporeality?

Existing only as a kind of consciousness
Send his consciousness to other robotic bodies

Ultron originally existed as a program, and appeared in four different forms (Legionnaire, Sentry, Prime, & Vibranium). And before he got locked out of the internet, the destruction of his bodies were of little relevance to him.

Incorporeal (or Non-Corporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Being incorporeal is very different than Intangibility, as an intangible being's body is their true body, it just can't be affected by conventional physical forces. A incorporeal being does not usually have any kind of concrete, defined form, and can appear in many different forms if they wish, though the destruction of these bodies is of little relevance to the entity behind them.

Incorporeal beings can be killed through;

among other means. Some incorporeal beings, for example, require bodies to survive, and therefore can be killed by destroying their bodies and keeping them from getting any hosts.

These are all of my current sources:

• Marvel.com
• Wakanda Files
• Avengers: Age of Ultron
• Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary
• Marvel Studios Character Encyclopedia

Haven't touched the Tie In Comics about AoU though.

So, uh, which end of this are we thinking of using? Considering this would have been caused by Sandman at his absolute weakest state and he should upscale in a normal state, I feel like the lowest end (1.7 tons, 8-C+) would be the safest and most consistent end, and could allow for an upscale to baseline High 8-C (less than a 1.2x increase of the low-end, and would also be consistent with the sonic cannon statement. Dehydrated Namor is over twice baseline High 8-C, so him being stronger than super soldier tiers would still be preserved) On the other hand, the mid-end (9.8 tons, High 8-C+) also seems to be considered usable, but I'm not sure if the presumable 8-B upgrades that would bring about could be considered anywhere near consistent enough to apply.

Going by the recent debate starting in the comments, the High 6-A Jotunheim calc is probably going to need more evaluation.

At some point, this still should get calced, as one of the few feats for 9-B characters that might have potential to get results above what we currently use, and maybe could help support an upgrade if we're lucky.

Last edited:
FsQH11eWIAU6Ei0

So, uh, which end of this are we thinking of using? Considering this would have been caused by Sandman at his absolute weakest state and he should upscale in a normal state, I feel like the lowest end (1.7 tons, 8-C+) would be the safest and most consistent end, and could allow for an upscale to baseline High 8-C (less than a 1.2x increase of the low-end, and would also be consistent with the sonic cannon statement. Dehydrated Namor is over twice baseline High 8-C, so him being stronger than super soldier tiers would still be preserved) On the other hand, the mid-end (9.8 tons, High 8-C+) also seems to be considered usable, but I'm not sure if the presumable 8-B upgrades that would bring about could be considered anywhere near consistent enough to apply.
Low end does seem like the best one to use as of now

Okay, so the first Jump Point from Knowhere is only a few seconds away from it, while the second Jump Point is a few seconds from the first Jump Point, and after exiting the second Jump Point, Drax and Mantis onboard the Bowie, are now orbiting Earth.

Later on in the Holiday Special, Kraglin informs Kevin Bacon that a "Couple Of Good Satellite Dishes Up Front Will Get You Anything Within About 400 Million Light-Years", when Kevin Bacon got a phone call from his wife.

So Earth is somewhere within a 400 Million Light-Year distance from Knowhere, after two Jump Points.

Sanctuary II, Thanos and the Black Order, intercepted and boarded the Statesman when it was on its journey to Earth, 22 Jump Points away from Asgard Space or Asgard in general. This basically means that Asgard is a very far away place and that the Bifrost is a super fast method of Space Travel.

RCO003.jpg

Then we have Rocket, Groot, Yondu, and Kraglin doing 700 jumps to Ego from an unspecified location in space. Meaning Ego is somewhere very far away.

I'm gonna revise the Sanctuary II Profile, P&A and Stats, which is why I'm posting this stuff.

Speed's gonna be:

Unknown Flight Speed, MFTL/MFTL+ Travel Speed with Jump Points (Should be comparable to The Bowie which was able to travel to Earth from Knowhere after going through two Jump Points, traveling at most 400 Million Light-Years). At least Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed (Sanctuary II's weapons should be comparable if not superior to the ones used by the Chitauri during their invasion of Earth).

Back