• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would it really be worth it?😭😭

You wouldn't get to see it or feel it as her Relativistic KE would completely obliterate you into paste and happen before you can fire a neuron

For all you know ikaris wacked ya💀💀
The only "BEEG" woman in the MCU that I like
images
D461L78WAAA-sGd.jpg

Hydra Research

Ultron
Sources are Avengers: Age of Ultron, Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary, Marvel Studios Character Encyclopedia, and Wakanda Files

These are gonna be useful for justifications in their P&As

Hydra's Energy Weapons and Exo-suits were reverse-engineered and based on salvaged Chitauri Tech

Ultron's weapons, thus the Sentries', are a combination of Stark Tech (Repulsors & Possibly Arc Reactors), Hydra Research (Exo-suits & Energy Weapons), and Chitauri Tech (Leviathan Anti-gravity devices, Chitauri Energy Weapons, and Chariot Propulsion Modules)

Ultron Sentries are a combination of Hydra's Chitauri Androids (Possibly based on their Exo-suits & Energy Weapons) and Stark's Iron Legion Drones (Repulsors & Arc Reactors)

Ultron's main body is just an upgraded, souped-up version of an Ultron Sentry (Stark & Hydra Tech), and built from Salvaged Chitauri Tech.

Gonna make an argument for Ultron Sentries' Energy Weapons scaling to "8-C+" due to them being based on Hydra's Reverse-engineered Energy Weapons and Stark Technologies

Last edited:
Since I want to make a match against the Guardians of the Galaxy for an 8-A match, is it okay if I can restrict Yondu since he's dead to refer to their current team from the Holiday Special?
Bump

All Ultron scenes that I could find as Justifications for his Hacking and Data Manipulation

Hacked the Avengers Tower

Transferred M/Billions to Klaw's bank accounts

Ultron, Jarvis, and Nukes

• Locked Jarvis out of the tower's mainframe
• Was deleting Jarvis' Program, though unsuccessful due to Jarvis escaping through the internet
• Took control of the Iron Legion
• Deleted all of Banner & Stark's AI research
• Accessed each Avenger's files
• The Tower's Surveillance
• Deleted all information from the Hydra Research Base
• Transferred M/Billions to Klaw's bank accounts
• Was constantly trying to decrypt Nuclear Launch Codes though was always thwarted by a fragmented Jarvis

• Locked Jarvis out of the tower's mainframe
• Was deleting Jarvis' Program, though unsuccessful due to Jarvis escaping through the internet
• Took control of the Iron Legion
• Deleted all of Banner & Stark's AI research
• Accessed each Avenger's files
• The Tower's Surveillance
• Deleted all information from the Hydra Research Base
• Transferred M/Billions to Klaw's bank accounts
• Was constantly trying to decrypt Nuclear Launch Codes though was always thwarted by a fragmented Jarvis
I think some of these things Ultron did are illegal

I think some of these things Ultron did are illegal
Ultron be like:
legal-star.gif

On another note, both Jarvis and Ultron should have had Data Manipulation long ago for originally existing as Data Programs before using or transferring to physical bodies

Data Manipulation is the ability to manipulate computer data for a variety of purposes. While seemingly limited to hacking and misinformation, various characters can make use of it on other planes as they themselves are made of data and can thus manipulate their own forms or those of others in the virtual or physical plane.

Ex. Jarvis dumping his data through the internet to escape, Ultron deleting Jarvis's program

Why is the render for Ultron on that site page so low quality?

Properties of Vibranium

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:MCU_Cap_Shield_1.jpeg

• Resistant to Extreme Heat (At minimum flamethrower fire heat)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:MCU_Cap_Shield_2.jpeg

• Absorbs and Reflects Kinetic Energy

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/File:MCU_Cap_Shield_3.jpeg

• Stronger than Steel
• Less than third of the weight (Of Steel)
• Completely vibration absorbent

Sports Cars, Sedans, and SUVs used by Wakanda are retrofitted with Vibranium Shells making them bullet proof and nearly indestructible. (6-B Durability Cars anyone)

Novelizations are secondary canon
I just wanted to ask if the books have anything not seen in the film that’s all. Not asking canon or not.

just asking if I’ll see anything different than what was seen in the book.

Cause I remember seeing that Star War films have novelizations and the novels had stuff that is not seen in the films

Where does the City level+ scaling come from? I can't seem to find it anywhere

Back