• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Now, since the Surtur nuking Asgard feat was recalculated as Large Island level+, Surtur and Odin got downgraded.

However, IIRC Odin was already Country level before Thor: Ragnarok. Odin channels the Odinforce, which is all the energy of Asgard, which would include the energy in the Bifrost, which could destroy a planet's surface in a short amount of time.

Destroying a planet's surface is Multi-Continent level. IIRC Matthew Schroeder calculated that to destroy a planet surface's in 24 hours would still be Country level.

no.

I don't even think that's true. That's more speculation, the Bifrost worked fine when Loki pretended to be Odin for 2 years.

Loki used Gungir, Odin's Weapon, to do so.

That's all i'll Comment until I get home.

Not saying it's via odin's powers though.

So i rewatched the first film, Loki puts Gungir in at 1:34:00, he then destroys almost destroys Jotunheim within minutes, we even see the surface collapsing, and it would eventually tear apart their entire world.

Now, Loki using the weapon couldn't use things like the Odin force, so it seems to be a property of Gungir rather than an Odin force thing, but Odin does manipulate this kind of technology, so it could be considered that he does have this kind of rating.

You misunderstand me. We were debating whether the Odinforce controls the entire Asgard.

Causing planetary storms would be Moon level to Planet level, actually.

Read the last part of the second line. Also, it's on his profile, so i was wondering about the rating being maybe Continent - Multi Continent if accepted.

I retracted that part, as it was the Bifrost opening rather than Gungir's power, also i jumped to conclusions about the planetary storms thing.

I couldn't really find anything about the manipulating Asgard, though i believe it is implied in Ragnarok.

Seems pretty good for an upgrade, if it is used that is.

I agree with Matthew. This seems like speculation.

I still think we could have a key, if not a page, for Gungir, "Was going to destroy the surface of Joutenheim within minutes, and would eventually tear the planet apart".

Basically only scales to Loki and Odin.

Back