• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Stat check (Spoilers for Captain America: Civil War)

It's not clear if Ultron was made entirely out of vibranium or if it's only his exteriors like with his comic counterpart and his adamantium bodies. Footage from the trailer of what looks like Ultron in molten metal seems to imply the latter.

As for Wanda ripping his heart out, it looked like she ripped it through the gaps on his armor.

The ribcage bent outwards so while she pulled it through the gap, she still shifted vibranium.

As for whether he is entirely vibranium or not, idk. Iirc, he was only laced with vibranium but that's just me.

I'm pretty sure Wanda should scale to everyone tbh. We have the virbanium bending, screwing over Vision, and the best speed feat in the series coming from her. Although, yeah, it may be hax. Either way she's definitely one of/the most powerful Avenger.

What speed feat? Mjolnir is the fastest thing to come from the Avengers and Quicksilver is consistently the fastest out of all of them.

I wouldn't consider Vision full of hax though since that's only been shown to what's basically Hollywood hacking, unlike what Neo does in the Matrix and outside of it. Aside from that, he's just Superman with density powers that never seemed to be applied to characters on his own level, like Thor. He doesn't even use them in the deleted scene for AoU when he fought Thor.

He was probably talking about catching a bomb post-explosion. But yeah, everyone is below Pietro in reflexes.

Finally saw the film today. Here are my thoughts.

1. Everyone needs to be upgraded to Supersonic/Supersonic+ in reactions basically. There were far more of these feats than initially assumed. Right at the beginning of the film Falcon blocks a bullet after it was fired, later on Wanda does the explosion calc. Still later Bucky raises his arm to block extremely close machine gun fire after it was shot, and then we get Black Panther dodging and catching several arrows from close range. Hell Giant Man catches Warmachine in flight, and we already know they're supersonic in flight from their feats.

2. I really don't know what people are talking about with Iron Man's suit being less durable. If anything I got the impression he was taking an unrealistic amount of damage. He gets crushed by a ton of rubble twice, takes beating from Cap and Bucky for several minutes and cap still operate, and overall gets the crap beaten out of him by pretty much everyone on Cap's team and keeps going. Only during the last scene of the film does Iron Man actually lose and that was primarily due to a skill difference. The entire fight he demonstrates he's far superior to them stat wise and he begins to take damage once he engages in close quarters.

No. Quicksilver's death was pretty clear PIS since he's moving FTE pretty much literally the entire film. Plus this just means that Quicksilver scales to them to an unknown extent.

Anyway, just checked how fast Scarlet Witch reacted to Crossbones's explosion and from the beginning of the explosion to when it hit Wanda's force field, it took five frames or about 200 miliseconds. Not sure what to make of that.

Fury fires and then Hawkeye dodges. Plus there's the several other bullet timing feats I mentioned above so it's pretty consistent.

When the camera shows one person firing then cuts to the other dodging, I generally assume the second person just aim dodged. I think it's just to see their reaction to the attack.

The others bullet blocking/dodging seem to be the same. But SW's feat is legit.

LordXcano said:
Don't see why though since that's basically how every bullet dodge is portrayed in fiction bar slo-mo Matrix shots.
Yeah, that why I don't consider many people legit bullet timers. I see it as the first guy is shown shotting, the camera turns back time a little, and shows how the other person was while the other was shotting. I think this is more reasonable.

But that's just me.

Back