• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Stat check (Spoilers for Captain America: Civil War)

Well, maybe I am being paranoid, but the above does seem rather inconsistent from movie to movie.

The movies can be inconsistent yes (the car destroying Tony's suit while a missile does nothing) but the scaling is pretty okay.

Well, going by individual feats seems more reliable, but since we are probably short on those, I am obviously willing to listen to alternatives.

LordXcano said:
The movies can be inconsistent yes (the car destroying Tony's suit while a missile does nothing) but the scaling is pretty okay.
The cars falling on him gave him contusions, yes, but they didn't hinder his armor's abilities. Plus, he suffered far worse like when he destroyed a Leviathan from the inside in the Avengers and came out with gashes all over his face.

Aren't Leviathan's simply large? Surviving inside of one would be like a human surviving in a Titan. That doesn't mean individual humans in SNK are Building level. Really only Hulk would get Leviathan scaling for one-shotting the entire thing, Iron Man (AFAIK) would have only destroyed part and killed it as a side-effect in the same way blowing up your organs would kill you.

It's not exactly that. It's that he unleashed his entire arsenal inside the Leviathan and came out exploding and landing pretty hard on the ground. You could hear the explosions as he was doing that before he comes out.

Shouldn't Falcon be upgraded for having missiles and bulletproof wings? I believe he also slightly pushed a mid-flight helicopter and kicked over Iron Man through flying force, from what I recall.

Falcon did kick IM pretty hard, but the copter he kicked on the tail which made it spin. Not very impressive.

I would assume Falcon's missiles would put him at at least Wall level to possibly Room level, as they seemed to give Iron Man and War Machine slight trouble. Not entirely sure what the durability of his wings would be placed at. At least Wall level?

Yeah I think we were all in agreement that the City Block rating from Thor didn't make much sense, so he would be downgraded durability wise.

Perhaps "At least Small Building level" to match his AP? What do the rest of you think?

This is what's confusing me. Both Iron Man and War Machine couldn't even slow down Giant-Man and the only one with enough power to actually hurt him was Vision. So why is Giant-Man rated with Small Building level AP and durability when a similarly ranked Iron Man couldn't budge him?

No. I am just trying to do my job by evaluating the arguments that I read here.

Okay. There are conflicting accounts here, but I have considerably more reason to trust Kkapoios.

They only knocked him down after Spider-Man tied up his legs and they had to punch him in the face together. Vision did much more than them.

Was that really counted as being knocked out? Antman did say he cant hold it long and that he passed out directly after his first use. There's also the fact that he was awake when he fell, he cancelled his giant form, removed his mask and asked for orange slices, but iirc, he was never shown to be out cold.

Even if Ant Man completely tanked everyone in the movie no problem it wouldn't be justification for anything higher than "small building" much in the same way a random DBZ character tanking a bunch of star level blasts isnt justification for multi-solar Cell saga

Good point. Small Building level's highest point is 50x greater than the lowest point.

I'm assuming the helicopter weighs a thousand tons and that Bucky was putting as much sideways force as he could into that helicopter, so I'll put Cap at Class 5. That's the best he'll ever get.

Just looked over that feat of Scarlet Witch controlling Vision and it looks like she's using the Mind Stone on his head to increase his density and leave him helpless. Can she really be considered Multi-City Block level with this?

I don't think so. Vision didn't do anything to stop her and he was already being locked down by Hawkeye's arrows just prior.

He could still have done something but didn't because yes.

Anyway, Wanda's more of a haxx type than a pure damage type.

She can mind control and use your own power against you, but I'm iffy of the 2nd one because it might need knowledge of the other's powers.

Still, haxx. AP-wise, she could atleast be <insert AP for car-slinging here>; AP is variable depending on what she throws.

Best feat I got from her is carrying part of an airport control tower. Not sure what that amounts to though but I put her Lifting Strength at Class K.

Yeah. So I guess MCB Wanda then? I still think it's haxx though.

Thoughts?

Ultron's vibranium is only external iirc so she only gets the bending of his vibranium ribcage.

Back