• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Seems like it, yeah
There's also the additional stuff below in the article you linked

VFX Supervisor Matt Aitken: And it made for quite complicated shots to produce because oftentimes Sidney would have multiple Makkaris in the scene so that there might be three or four actual copies of Makkari so that they can all be in these different places at the same time, and you get these little glimpses.

4VGH9rb.jpeg

Idk if this is hyperbole or not because he's definitely stronger than Thanos with the Power Stone but if Ronan is meant to be the most powerful being in the universe wouldn't that make him stronger than Zeus or even Arishem?

4VGH9rb.jpeg

Idk if this is hyperbole or not because he's definitely stronger than Thanos with the Power Stone but if Ronan is meant to be the most powerful being in the universe wouldn't that make him stronger than Zeus or even Arishem?
when was this posted and where?

Well, power stone has 5-A feat(yeah i know how the Stone work), i can saw him above Zeus and Thanos but no Arishem
One thing is the destructive capacity of the Power Stone against celestial bodies and another thing is the power that Ronan absorbed from it. Likewise, I don't think that the statement can be used to scale Ronan above Zeus or Arishem since the information of the website is only updated up to IW, besides mainly being a reference to Ronan supplanting Thanos as the most powerful being
Him being able to tank the Hadron Enforcer with no damage also supports him being above Zeus
That just scales to his durability

I thought the reason it only scaled to his durability was because we didn't have a valid reason to scale it to his AP at that time
The reason why Ronan's AP doesn't scale to his 5-C durability is because he never harm someone with that same tier or someone who could harm him, your AP can't scale from your durability for no reason

The reason why Ronan's AP doesn't scale to his 5-C durability is because he never harm someone with that same tier or someone who could harm him, your AP can't scale from your durability for no reason
Yeah I agree with that I was just saying we could use the statement of him being the strongest in the universe to upgrade him above Zeus, which would make the Hadron Enforcer feat supporting evidence

I think these three important issues remain to be discussed:
  • Possible Low 1-C Upgrades (AP and Range)
  • Possible Speed Upgrades (Iron Man's Particle Beams, Ultron's Lasers and Ironheart's Photon Cannon)
  • Possible New Tier 6 Scaling (Iron Man's 4.75 multiplier, maybe also the Casket scaling since it seems that the High 6-A calc will never be evaluated)

Loki's AP section for his weaponry should also be edited:
  • The Chitauri Scepter and knifes only scale to Weakened Thor
  • The Casket of Ancient Winters should be indexed on his profile as it's part of his Optional Equipment, though is a CRT necessary for that since its profile is already made and updated?

Loki's AP section for his weaponry should also be edited:
  • The Chitauri Scepter and knifes only scale to Weakened Thor
  • The Casket of Ancient Winters should be indexed on his profile as it's part of his Optional Equipment, though is a CRT necessary for that since its profile is already made and updated?
What about the Dark Elf sword he used to stab Kurse?

IIRC in his Live Action Profile from Marvel.com he stated to be able to enchant his weapons.

Should his the weapons he uses have a solid rating or should they be "Far Higher" with Enchantments?

What about the Dark Elf sword he used to stab Kurse?
Piercing damage. I personally wouldn't really index it since he only used the sword once and it really belongs to Dark Elves, whereas his knives, Gungnir and Chitauri Scepter are important weapons that he uses throughout his appearances
IIRC in his Live Action Profile from Marvel.com he stated to be able to enchant his weapons.

Should his the weapons he uses have a solid rating or should they be "Far Higher" with Enchantments?
Could be worth indexing as P&A, but as an AP rating, I don't think so

I mean that the reason he's able to harm and threaten characters like Kurse and Thanos with a random Dark Elf sword and his knives respectively is because he's able to enchant them.
Is there explicit evidence that Loki did enchant them?

Thanos didn't seem threatened by Loki at all, and I wouldn't really count him stopping the knife as a feat. Super strong characters block, stop and dodge attacks weaker than them all the time. Doesn't mean those attacks can harm them

Last edited:
Back