• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I can't imagine that being too hard. The results might be higher than Namor's durability calc got, but IIRC, that calc was a low-ball that didn't account for the rock formation that was destroyed.
Looking back at the Namor calc, it is slightly higher than that one

Also, the results of the Mirror Dimension (5.5736 tons) feat appear to be within a 1.17x increase from reaching the midpoint of High 8-C (6.5 tons), so there could be a decent number of characters above Spider-Man who could upscale to High 8-C+

If the upscaling to High 8-C+ isn't too much, then I'm fine with that

you know i was watching some youtube videos, when i saw a video reviewing the Black Panther 2 movie

i didn't know that the movie was that good, like i knew it was received well, but from the comments section, i now understand that this movie was basically

Puss in boots 2 but live action, well done creators of the movie, who are they?

I think these three important issues remain to be discussed:
  • Possible Low 1-C Upgrades (AP and Range)
  • Possible Speed Upgrades (Iron Man's Particle Beams, Ultron's Lasers and Ironheart's Photon Cannon)
  • Possible New Tier 6 Scaling (Iron Man's 4.75 multiplier, maybe also the Casket scaling since it seems that the High 6-A calc will never be evaluated)
So, the Low 1-C upgrades have already been accepted and applied, the possible speed upgrades and new tier 6 scaling remain to be discussed

Regarding Black Widow's feat of withstanding getting smashed through a floor of the Red Room by falling debris, here is a statement from the VFX studio that may or may not be useful about the Red Room's structure:

What were some of the visual influences and touchstones for the design of the Red Room?

[It was] mostly Soviet-era architecture. It’s like an oil rig in that it’s a structure that’s exposed to the elements a lot, and there’s this brutalist style of architecture to it, as well as a communications tower, too. There’s so much glass and steel, but then it’s also very rusty and beaten up.

Just finished watching Quantumania

So a bunch of Kangs banded together to beat Quantumania Kang, sabotage his Chair, and then exile him to the Quantum Realm, due to him destroying (pruning) timelines because he (Quantumania Kang) saw that the Multiverse was dying because of the actions of the other Kangs.

Really makes it seem like Quantumania Kang was a precursor version or a failed version of He Who Remains

Just finished watching Quantumania

So a bunch of Kangs banded together to beat Quantumania Kang, sabotage his Chair, and then exile him to the Quantum Realm, due to him destroying (pruning) timelines because he (Quantumania Kang) saw that the Multiverse was dying because of the actions of the other Kangs.

Really makes it seem like Quantumania Kang was a precursor version or a failed version of He Who Remains
Well, the thing with Kang is that his own worst enemy is... himself.

Back