• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
can someone insert an image or a gif of Austin Powers saying "Oh Thank God"

because that's excatly how i feel right now

TBH I think it’s much worse how there’s endless spite threads for She-Hulk on the forum, even in fights she’d actually win
What's even the problem? Even then, I still see people make matches out for her for the sake of spite
because i and definetly everyone else agree, hate this She-Hulk version

i didn't watched the show, but seeing some clips of it and that infamous twerk scene along of some youtubers talking about the character

really told me everything i needed to know about that the show was garbage

imo if you like the character you either didn't comprehend how terrible she is,

or you must have a strange way of thinking

for avoiding misunderstandings, i did not wanted to offend someone by saying this, and if i did i'm sorry

because i and definetly everyone else agree, hate this She-Hulk version

i didn't watched the show, but seeing some clips of it and that infamous twerk scene along of some youtubers talking about the character

really told me everything i needed to know about that the show was garbage

imo if you like the character you either didn't comprehend how terrible she is,

or you must have a strange way of thinking

for avoiding misunderstandings, i did not wanted to offend someone by saying this, and if i did i'm sorry
Look, I know y'all have the right to hate her, we get it. But those spite matches aren't pretty

honestly I liked this Zeus more

I saw this scene, I was split. On the one hand, this Zeus is wiser, more serious and not turned into a joke and displays pretty nice powers. But at the same time, the movie Zeus is interesting in the sense he's actually pretty close to his original self from mythology, which actually also makes him pretty close to his comics self. My problems with him in the movie are really that he's pretty ridiculous and doesn't show that much power. I mean, in the comics, the guy OBLITERATED the Hulk.

I saw this scene, I was split. On the one hand, this Zeus is wiser, more serious and not turned into a joke and displays pretty nice powers. But at the same time, the movie Zeus is interesting in the sense he's actually pretty close to his original self from mythology, which actually also makes him pretty close to his comics self. My problems with him in the movie are really that he's pretty ridiculous and doesn't show that much power. I mean, in the comics, the guy OBLITERATED the Hulk.
Well I felt like we still needed a bad god too since it will help serve as an example of why gorr hates them. Shows the very reason of gorr’s existence

I agree but I would have prefered it if Zeus had been taken more seriously. Again, it's freakin' ZEUS.
Also would have been nice to see Gorr kill some gods on screen

Based on totally smashing me 😎
Post Green Snu Snu Smashing
BabyishIllinformedAbyssiniangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Back