• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maybe because of how you format your CRTs? What you link in them? Heck, the only thing in your current CRT are two scans of the Mark 2 HB. And one of Yokoahh5743's linked videos in their CRT got taken down.

And as other people said multiple times, CRTs take time. Some for days, and some for months possibly even years to finish.
No it’s literally just the amount of mods like the tesseract crt 1 guy tagged 3 only 2 showed and went neutral so now he’s stuck in limbo cause no other mods will show and he’s been bumping it for many days with no progress

I only have few pics because most of the stuff isn’t something I need to show and is already shown on the character’s profiles so I just reviewed it in detail on why I think his profile wrong also I was half way through the crt with a few more gifs etc then everything just disappeared when changing tabs so I wanted to post it quickly so it doesn’t happen again and if anyone tries to debunk I’ll just post gifs in the replies or something

Years if it takes years or months then the way crt are handled should be changed or no ?

Years if it takes years or months then the way crt are handled should be changed or no ?
Literally one of the reasons it was put up in the first place. People spamming CRTs with varying degrees of quality. And Mods not participating because of it. And they still took a similar amount of time to finish.

And the lack of Mods is because some quit, retired, or got banned. And some have lives outside of this site.

Literally one of the reasons it was put up in the first place. People spamming CRTs with varying degrees of quality. And Mods not participating because of it. And they still took a similar amount of time to finish.

And the lack of Mods is because some quit, retired, or got banned. And some have lives outside of this site.
they can have lives outside the site but if it really takes years or months just for them to hop in say yeah I agree or no then we need new or at least more mods to prevent that

Like why can’t normal members at least be able to tag mods to get their attention after a while or something

Is that the reason he asked to be banned tho cause that doesn’t seem like something to just quit the site he was pretty active on for ever

A contributing factor, he was fine before then after the debacle he's suddenly gone? This site was a fun hobby for him, he wasn't just an MCU fan, he was also part of other fandoms (Malaysian tv series if I recall, and others) then after multiple people began mocking in this thread for what he did, he suddenly decided to leave.

After the debacle, he decided to remove his PFP and Banner, then responded to the mockery. After further mockery ensued after his response, he asked to be banned.

He might have or might not had real life trouble but the mockery in this thread might have given him a reason to leave indefinitely.

Okay, who's those douchebag who ruined Marvel's hobby? Because shit, now no one can observe and controlling our activities in Malaysian cartoons thread

I don't know who, but I'll miss that guy
It said it's happened on this thread so maybe we can check out the previous pages

Well that said, i miss the old days of MCU threads where it was full of unhinged hilarity and fun, post Love and Thunder has changed the vibes of MCU folks here entirely, it's feel not same anymore lel

Tbf considering the undertones and direction of S2 of "What if...?" I'm not surprised. Truthfully this is tame stuff compared to the responses I've seen on YouTube, Discord, Facebook, etc even for current MCU standards, S2 of "What if...?" is extremely divisive even among casual audiences.
Always bound to happen anyway, especially with those subjects. Even putting trolls aside, you'll always have heated debates I believe. The important matter is to not devolve in senseless insults, arrogance and contempt

I’ve literally never seen any of this the only complaints I’ve seen people had is how some episodes aren’t that interesting like nebula etc and that they are doing way to much for Peggy
Tbf, the complaints I've mentionned are pretty specific but I like to see specific aspects and responses from audiences. As for the uninteresting and Peggy criticism...I can't tell I disagree

Been late to the party, what happened exactly?

IIRC everyone was disappointed by L&T both by its story and its feats. They later found out that the story was intentionally done dirty by Taika who said "sacrificed the story for jokes or comedy" or something along that line because he was done with the MCU and only obligated to finish his contract.

Which further pushed the mixed feelings that they had for the current MCU products (Dr. Strange MoM, Ant-Man Quantumania, etc.), post Endgame, to lean towards negative feelings.

They feel the majority of MCU product quality is falling and getting dumbed down for general audiences so stuff like Spiderman No Way Home, GotG Vol. 3, and Loki S2 are breaths of fresh air for them.

IIRC everyone was disappointed by L&T both by its story and its feats. They later found out that the story was intentionally done dirty by Taika who said "sacrificed the story for jokes or comedy" or something along that line because he was done with the MCU and only obligated to finish his contract.

Which further pushed the mixed feelings that they had for the current MCU products (Dr. Strange MoM, Ant-Man Quantumania, etc.), post Endgame, to lean towards negative feelings.

They feel the majority of MCU product quality is falling and getting dumbed down for general audiences so stuff like Spiderman No Way Home, GotG Vol. 3, and Loki S2 are breaths of fresh air for them.
No I mean about Champion, what happened?

Also can't really disagree with that myself

A contributing factor, he was fine before then after the debacle he's suddenly gone? This site was a fun hobby for him, he wasn't just an MCU fan, he was also part of other fandoms (Malaysian tv series if I recall, and others) then after multiple people began mocking in this thread for what he did, he suddenly decided to leave.

After the debacle, he decided to remove his PFP and Banner, then responded to the mockery. After further mockery ensued after his response, he asked to be banned.

He might have or might not had real life trouble but the mockery in this thread might have given him a reason to leave indefinitely.
@ArkhamDC06

Short answer: The Hulk downscale from Thanos which made everyone at star level
Oh that

I'll admit I was against it cause it sounded...whack and not in a good sense. But mocking him was not something to do. It's really sad he decided to leave but if he felt like this was necessary, then his choice. I just hope he's good in his life

Okay, who's those douchebag who ruined Marvel's hobby? Because shit, now no one can observe and controlling our activities in Malaysian cartoons thread
Oh that

I'll admit I was against it cause it sounded...whack and not in a good sense. But mocking him was not something to do. It's really sad he decided to leave but if he felt like this was necessary, then his choice. I just hope he's good in his life
I'm really sad to see Marvel_Champ go since he was one of the last people that was really active on the MCU side of the wiki along with just being a nice guy but I will clarify that the mocking that's been talked about here wasn't directed towards him.

Everyone was shocked because most of us didn't know about his Hulk CRT that was simultaneously going on with the Low 4-C Post-Awakening upgrade. When the former was quietly accepted and applied, naturally a lot of confusion happened. That eventually led to, admittedly as I took part in it, a lot of memeing on what the scaling was like in the verse because of that. However, you can see for yourself if you look back in this thread that the majority of memes weren't directed at Marvel_Champ, if any.

Still it's a real shame that Marvel_Champ ended up leaving during the fallout of that CRT in this thread, from what I heard and even saw him say on his profile before he was banned it was likely personal stuff in his life that made him leave. Whatever he's up to now I hope he's doing well, this thread and the MCU on the wiki won't be the same without him.

Going by where the Netflix shows are now positioned on the Disney+ timeline and comparing it to the timeline book:
  • Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones season 1 both occur between Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Fall 2014) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (Spring 2015)
  • Luke Cage season 1, Iron Fist season 1, and The Defenders are all placed between Ant-Man (Summer 2015) and Captain America: Civil War (Spring 2016)
  • The Punisher season 1 is placed between Spider-Man: Homecoming (Fall 2016) and Doctor Strange (most of which occurs somewhere in 2017)
  • No distinct placements are made for later seasons, though none of them can really logically occur past Avengers: Infinity War (Spring 2018)
  • Bonus: Echo is placed between Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Spring 2025) and She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Most of which is Spring-Fall 2025)

Currently two episodes into the Echo series.

Daredevil is shown to be more than capable of fighting and taking hits Echo at a point in time before the Hawkeye series (though not that long before), so I imagine there will soon be a CRT to upgrade Netflix characters through Echo's scaling. I guess the "At least 9-B" characters would get bumped up to 9-A, and the 9-B+ characters would become "At least 9-A", with the 8-C+ characters not being impacted. Oh, and then there's also the accompanying LS and speed upgrades too...

It looks like Echo is probably going to be getting some new abilities by the end of this.

So I just finished Echo and unfortunately I thought it was just alright. It’s insane how much the editing brings everything down, it’s easily the biggest flaw of the show. I was really surprised I got through it in one sitting but I feel as if it was made that way to quickly get the story told as soon as possible. In the 5 episodes it had it was like the show was given no time to breath. Marvel allowing shows to be violent is cool and gives me hope for some future projects but still as a whole I was mostly underwhelmed. Shame too because, just like the past couple of projects, I was rooting for this one to blow me away like Loki S2 did.

Daredevils cameo was cool though icl

Last edited:
So I was trying to figure out when this deleted scene takes place and it seems to be when The Marvels first start switching places at the beginning of the movie...Which mean that Valkyrie will just randomly all up Carol (And that "Captain, My Captain" was flirty as hell. Those two are *******, no doubt)

Back