• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, & something I forgot to ask earlier: Apparently, the Darkhold is featured in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., especially Season 4. I have not watched that.
Anyone here knowledgeable about the Darkhold as it's shown there?

Oh, & something I forgot to ask earlier: Apparently, the Darkhold is featured in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., especially Season 4. I have not watched that.
AoS isn't canon or very very very likely isn't canon by any means but nah not me

I heard that Agents of Shield isn't canon

This is what WandaVision director Matt Shakman had to say on the matter of if they're supposed to be the same book:

Speaking of the Darkhold, is this the same Darkhold from the Agents of SHIELD continuity, or is this a completely different book from the one that they used?
Matt Shakman: Yes, we designed it anew. We didn't look at the other Darkholds that had been designed. It is part of the Marvel Universe though, so I would imagine it's the same book. I don't know exactly how it was used in those other shows, because I wasn't a regular viewer, but the Darkhold has a comics origin. Its mythology will continue to be developed.

Can't MK just be revived infinitely though? Or does that count has outside help?

Unknown Desert Location in Egypt to Great Pyramid of Giza with unknown timeframe due to cinematic timing I think.

The easiest to calc Speed for Moon Knight's Flight Speed would be his flight from the Pyramid of Giza to city limits of Cairo I believe
ISS032-E-009123.jpg
Talked about Moon Knight Flight Speed a while ago.

I know we haven't seen some of the MCU SDCC trailers like Ant-Man but I can honestly say I'm more excited about Black Adam that I am for almost any other superhero movie right now

Can't MK just be revived infinitely though? Or does that count has outside help?
Well someone with regen neg, could probably put him down. But you also don't have to kill moon knight to beat him. He can lose to BFR, restraining through LS, taking damage that would kill him beyond just a bullet wound, or someone with limitless stamina.

According to the projection test

• The movie will have a "fun, colorful and musical" tone in the same way as Guardians of the Galaxy and will be closely related to Secret Invasion.
  • The main villain is General Ael-Dam, played by actress Zawe Ashton, who leads a faction of genetically enhanced Krees and needs Nega-Bands, powerful artifacts from the Kree empire, to activate their powers.
  • Carol and Kamala will randomly swap places with Monica Rambeau like in the post-credits scene of Ms. Marvel after they find one of the Bands.
  • Carol will be more playful and mischievous, in a way that would be particularly at odds with her behavior in her first solo film and in Endgame.
  • At one point, the three heroines will hide on the planet Aladna, where people communicate through song and dance. Park Seo-joon plays Prince Yan, who has a crush on Carol and helps them after she promises to marry him.
  • The three girls will get new costumes and train with their powers. Apparently, this part has a lot of musical sequences.
  • Carol and Ael-Dam will have a "Killing Eve" dynamic, which is an intense rivalry with sexual tension.
  • Nick Fury, Kamala's family and Valkyrie have small roles in the film.

Take not this was an early projection test and considering the result, many stuff will likely be changed.

Assuming this is even real, I'm kind of tired of the happy-go-lucky tones in recent marvel projects. Seems kind of absurd to me that they're choosing this kind of tone in a movie thats connected to another project where everyone finds out that more than half the people they know and love have been green shapeshifting aliens in disguise the whole time.

Assuming this is even real, I'm kind of tired of the happy-go-lucky tones in recent marvel projects. Seems kind of absurd to me that they're choosing this kind of tone in a movie thats connected to another project where everyone finds out that more than half the people they know and love have been green shapeshifting aliens in disguise the whole time.
Honestly, it can work with this particular context

But overall I agree, I hope they will get back to a more grounded/serious tone. Say what you want about Multiverse of Madness but at least the movie was genuinely serious and knew to keep it that way

• The movie will have a "fun, colorful and musical" tone in the same way as Guardians of the Galaxy and will be closely related to Secret Invasion.
  • The main villain is General Ael-Dam, played by actress Zawe Ashton, who leads a faction of genetically enhanced Krees and needs Nega-Bands, powerful artifacts from the Kree empire, to activate their powers.
  • Carol and Kamala will randomly swap places with Monica Rambeau like in the post-credits scene of Ms. Marvel after they find one of the Bands.
  • Carol will be more playful and mischievous, in a way that would be particularly at odds with her behavior in her first solo film and in Endgame.
  • At one point, the three heroines will hide on the planet Aladna, where people communicate through song and dance. Park Seo-joon plays Prince Yan, who has a crush on Carol and helps them after she promises to marry him.
  • The three girls will get new costumes and train with their powers. Apparently, this part has a lot of musical sequences.
  • Carol and Ael-Dam will have a "Killing Eve" dynamic, which is an intense rivalry with sexual tension.

Take not this was an early projection test and considering the result, many stuff will likely be changed.
Most leakers disagree with the concept of Carol and Zaew Ashton's character having sexual tension, most saying that they don't see it

One leak states that Carol and Seo-joon's character are already married, though it was via a misunderstanding of costumes and that they act more like friends more than anything

Ya that sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back