• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VFX artists at SDCC seeing 2 Avengers films in one year
squidward-tonight-glass-break.gif

The Giant's attack happened in 965 AD according to the MCU wiki and the Mandarin has been alive for 1000 years if not more so it's entirely possible for the two to have fought before the attack. Plus, it's an alternate timeline so there will be differences with the main MCU
Hopefully not TOO many differences, otherwise the episode is useless.

I see both sides of the argument. You could argue that great actors should be able to make something out of the appearance, like how Anson Mount did, but to judge what he could do over that would be kinda stupid imo.

There's also the issue of the MCU's Kang being black but race changes can happen over generations.

Maybe. Personally, I'm not planning to watch it so you tell me. Also, judging by the trailer, they seem to be making She-Hulk stronger than the original Hulk (that or he's restraining himself) and I hope this doesn't sound too right-wing-esque but I can't help but having the feeling just for the sake of diversity, like the woman newcomer must be stronger and better than the "old" hero who happens to be a man

Maybe. Personally, I'm not planning to watch it so you tell me. Also, judging by the trailer, they seem to be making She-Hulk stronger than the original Hulk (that or he's restraining himself) and I hope this doesn't sound too right-wing-esque but I can't help but having the feeling just for the sake of diversity, like the woman newcomer must be stronger and better than the "old" hero who happens to be a man
Your not really wrong tbh, but in terms of the she hulk sincerio it could be explained away by the fact that prof hulk simply doesn’t have that savage rage like he used to so his much weaker then usual

Kamala is done! It's been a long ass time, but I will get a poll up for the next character soon.

Kamala is done! It's been a long ass time, but I will get a poll up for the next character soon.
Ok now do the MCU version 🔫😐

You know what I realized? In a What If episode, there was a zombie apocalypse yet the Eternals didn’t do jackshit to fight against them, especially if they themselves were surrounded by zombies due to some of the members living in areas with people surrounding them

You know what I realized? In a What If episode, there was a zombie apocalypse yet the Eternals didn’t do jackshit to fight against them, especially if they themselves were surrounded by zombies due to some of the members living in areas with people surrounding them
Wonder if the zombies count of living since they have a disease running through their system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back