• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, it can work with this particular context

But overall I agree, I hope they will get back to a more grounded/serious tone. Say what you want about Multiverse of Madness but at least the movie was genuinely serious and knew to keep it that way
Nah the mcu should be both grounded for some characters and fantastical for others. Like Thor shouldn’t be some super powered alien, it makes him less interesting imo

MoM is awesome, peoples just malding over 0 epic cameo and Reed being re***ded lel
Or that most of the films action is merely running away from the antagonist, Wanda's portrayal as nigh-unstoppable, preventing other characters, most namely the titular protagonist, from showcasing their abilities to their best, wacky pacing, or the general weak writing of the film.

I believe MoM gets a little bit more hate than it deserves, but the film definitely has its issues. I think the directing in the film was pretty solid (I mean its Raimi come on now) but the writers brought it down three notches from what it could've been.

Apparently there are Rumors that Doom might have a role, even a simple cameo, in Wakanda Forever. If that's true, that might be enough to motivate me to go see the movie

I was discussing with my friends that maybe Kang will be taking Doom's comic role in Secret Wars. Like, many universes will have incursions and Kang will have heroes from other universes fighting each other for his entertainment.

Doom needs more build up, although maybe he allies with Kang and uses him as a pawn?

Doom needs more build up, although maybe he allies with Kang and uses him as a pawn?
He definitely needs build up so maybe we'll hear about him or even see him multiple times before he's actually introduced, like he could be in the post-credit scene for Wakanda Forever or Latveria could be mentionned in the movie or She-Hulk and so on. We also know Secret Wars will happen after Kang Dynasty so he could have apparitions all throughout phase 5, even small ones. And of course, there's the Fantastic Four movie, which is supposed to be released before Kang Dynasty

Nonono, if i do it i'll be in RVR Thread 😂
The indonesian pun that i'll mention is very bad swear in indonesia
giphy.webp

For AoS as mentioned earlier, in the past the official stance was "canon until Infinity War", but lately after the shows started to get reincorporated into the Feige universe, statements on its canonicity have been very conflicting, which is why the wiki's stance is to remove scaling for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back