• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@2:30 Kurse kills multiple Asgardian soldiers via burning them into dried out husks. You can see smoke on their bodies and if you look closely, Kurse' hand was lit up when holding the soldier. Heat Manipulation I guess.

@0:43 Kurse is able to intercept Thor without looking at him. @1:43 Kurse is also able to intercept Mjolnir without needing to look at it. Enhanced Senses

d8a0ef252912e4cfcfee098981cc8540.jpg

Has anyone else realized Ikaris isn't actually infected? His skin is still normal, unlike zombies, with the green being his insides, which can be seen in Eternals. I reckon the Eternals fought Thanos (small hope). Ikaris v Zombie CM and Thor v Zombie Hulk & Abom.

Also, I noticed some changes were made to ratings. Did any thoughts come of the 206.62x multiplier of the Wakandan Snap for the destruction of the stones?

Hmm. I'm not sure about this one. It could be a multiplier because of the same color, but we don't see any precentages or units of measurements, so I honestly can't say what it is for sure.

Also, what are the thoughts on What If scaling in relation to the Sacred Timeline?

Ep1 seems like fair game until the modern era, given the changes possible after 70 years. Ep2 has 20 years of possible change so, very iffy. Ep3 seems to be in order, Hope's change was like 5 years prior? Ep4 is hairy given Good Strange has good hands, so probably not. Ep5 had like 2 weeks of change, so fair game in my book. Ep6 seems to be in order until Erik. Ep7 had 1000 years of change, so most definitely not. Ep8 also seems to be in order, at least initially.

Is anyone else excited to watch wakanda forever?
Honestly? Not really personally. I thought BP was interesting but a bit meh, the CGI were absolutely HORRIFIC most of the time and Chadwick Boseman and Killmonger were the only characters I genuinely liked in the first movie. Now, they're gone and I don't care about Shuri, Riri Williams and co and tbh, Namor was never a character I'm fascinated with. Might go watch it just cause it's an important movie but I don't expect to be blown away

Honestly? Not really personally. I thought BP was interesting but a bit meh, the CGI were absolutely HORRIFIC most of the time and Chadwick Boseman and Killmonger were the only characters I genuinely liked in the first movie. Now, they're gone and I don't care about Shuri, Riri Williams and co and tbh, Namor was never a character I'm fascinated with. Might go watch it just cause it's an important movie but I don't expect to be blown away

if it’s successful will it change your mind then?

Right now, I'm pretty curious at how they will mix everybody in Avengers 5 and 6. Like, Strange and Clea for example. Or heck, even funnier, Moon Knight. Like, imagine he's in the movies. He'll just be like "Don't mind me, I'm just waiting for the Egyptian God that gave me my powers to give me orders".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back