• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Legends Boba Fett vs Mark 45/End of AoU Iron Man
*Speed equalised
*Lasers are restricted

Boba Fett: 7 (Lonkitt,XSOULOFCINDERX,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,Popted2,Coolboy6,LordTracer,SuperDino85)

Iron Man: 0 ()

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Boba Fett is 684.008 tons. Iron Man is 1.763 Kilotons. Iron Man has a ~2.577x AP advantage.

Last edited:
OK, I'm pretty sure Boba Fett is hella more skilled and Experienced than Tony is and actually has the Range Advantage with weapons they have on hand but Tony's definitely much more agile as well as having the Stat Advantage and Numbers Advantage if he summons the Iron Legion. If Tony ever goes in for a slugfest he's getting destroyed by Boba's Lightsaber and he can't just Snipe Boba from the air either because Boba knows how to deal with that and has better range to begin with. Honestly, I think this depends on who gets caught lacking first and I have no idea who that might be. Tony's a Genius but Boba is like Skill God in Legends when it comes to Non-Force Users and even then he whoops Force User Ass a lot anyways.

I agree with XSOULOFCINDERX's comment. Boba's skill in Legends is more than enough to deal with an End of AoU Iron Man. Tony's AP advantage and mobility definitely isn't bad, but Fett's a lot craftier, so I can imagine him overcoming that with his strategy and arsenal. Wouldn't be the first time Boba's had to deal with opponents that held an AP advantage

Voting Boba Fett

Boba Fett wins like a Bantha FRA

603y1b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back