• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not saying he does have it I said if he did have it.

And if Hulk did have it he easily could have regened from that injury, Hulk has High-Mid for Combat due to quickly reassembling him self from being cut to pieces but has Mid-High for Non-Combative purposes since Maestro came back from being powder (Taking a several years).
Wait shouldn’t he have like low godly with the green door?

Ah still that's cool though. I'd love to see if Monger gets an Iron Man suit here.
BTW should we have a crt regarding What If? scaling or maybe a rule about it
That depends how in depth it's going to be we're playing the long game and waiting for Eternals to release so we can do a big MCU cosmology blog that's up to date regarding everything including what if and how things will be handled

That depends how in depth it's going to be we're playing the long game and waiting for Eternals to release so we can do a big MCU cosmology blog that's up to date regarding everything including what if and how things will be handled
I'm referring more in respects to the characters we have now like scaling Zombie Wanda to main Wanda or something

Bruh what if and it's fixation to kill Tony off is doing nothing good for me😣 literally 3 episodes straight of this man dying LET HIM CATCH A BREAK 😭

Overall though I'd say it was a good episode the ending gave me hope for better things in that reality

Just finished watching "What If...?" episode 6. I thought the episode was pretty good overall, though the ending felt sort of abrupt, even by the standards of this series, though that might just be me.

As for scaling/feats I noticed:

Not much of note. Killmonger is essentially the same as his main timeline counterpart and doesn't really have any new abilities (except I guess the sonic taser and vibranium spear for equipment). I'm not sure if him throwing the bomb to rescue Stark would give him any LS upgrade above Peak Human. He becomes the Black Panther at the very end, but doesn't get to demonstrate any feats. His Black Panther suit shouldn't get have the nanite composition or kinetic absorption abilities that his main timeline counterpart's suit had, considering this episode takes place during when the first Iron Man took place, and T'Challa was still shown to have his Civil War era suit in this episode.

I could see the Stark Liberator Drones possibly getting a profile. They should be at least 9-B for being able to overpower the likes of Killmonger. I'm not sure what their durability would be, as I believe they were stated to be made of a vibranium alloy, though likely of a much weaker composition to the vibranium spears of the Dora Milaje, which could easily pierce them.

Hm btw since seems Like the neutron star feat isn't considerated outlier anymore
Thanos casually destroying the tessaract which requires 120 million kelvin to break trough the coulomb barrier still considerated outlier?

they were stated to be made of a vibranium alloy, though likely of a much weaker composition to the vibranium spears of the Dora Milaje, which could easily pierce them.
They showed pure Vibranium in this episode that's what Kilmonger took so I doubt they'd be made of some weaker composite and besides remember all Vibranium is relative/equal unless stated to have properties outside of the norm such as T'Challa's kinetic suit or Vision being a fusion of Vibranium and human cells. The spears piercing the liberators isn't an anti-feat to them by any means since the Vibranium thread

Hm btw since seems Like the neutron star feat isn't considerated outlier anymore
Thanos casually destroying the tessaract which requires 120 million kelvin to break trough the coulomb barrier still considerated outlier?
TBH that calc was High 6-B so yea
I do recall a High 6-C end for the calc tho.

Thanos destroying the Tesseract is High 6-B while the new neutron star calcs are High 6-C to Low 6-B, but we'll have to see
I thought it was calced at country
Anyway thanos was shown far above Thor (and îs stated by the writers in iw he Doesn't spend alot of energy to intentionally kills his enemies unless they are an threat to his agenda)

Maybe. MCU does have some High 6-C to Low 6-B stuff, but nothing close to High 6-B

I find it weird we're gatekeeping the MCU to 6-B at it's peak shit's going to be weird when we get feats blatantly above that or on that level in future stuff

Especially if calc's turn out to be on the 6-C to 6-B range consistently for the one's mentioned now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back