• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird we're gatekeeping the MCU to 6-B at it's peak shit's going to be weird when we get feats blatantly above that or on that level in future stuff

Especially if calc's turn out to be on the 6-C to 6-B range consistently for the one's mentioned now
Most of the feats above that level tend to not scale to regular characters normally tbf.

I find it weird we're gatekeeping the MCU to 6-B at it's peak shit's going to be weird when we get feats blatantly above that or on that level in future stuff
We already had hela calling an weapon that can freeze planets(outlier by the Current Standards but still) so we most likely will

Most of the feats above that level tend to not scale to regular characters normally tbf.
We already had hela calling an weapon that can freeze planets(outlier by the Current Standards but still) so we most likely will
Yeah some are like obviously no brainer outliers I'm not denying that but I am very concerned for the future of the MCU if we're going to be gatekeeping the verse to 6-B, Eternals already looks to have feats on that level and above it and judging from what we know of future films coming there's going to stuff just as if not more impressive that what we're locking the verse at now and I'd really hate for something so blatant to be called an outlier or some bs

Yeah some are like obviously no brainer outliers I'm not denying that but I am very concerned for the future of the MCU if we're going to be gatekeeping the verse to 6-B, Eternals already looks to have feats on that level and above it and judging from what we know of future films coming there's going to stuff just as if not more impressive that what we're locking the verse at now and I'd really hate for something so blatant to be called an outlier or some bs
Honestly i am more neutral on hela just cuz to me the Fight with Thor was so weird but I can understand it not being accepted
One scene we have Thor defelecting her spear but the next one we have her spear negging Thor
But yeah mcu should be At least in country ranges imo and seems Like eternals will have an feat in this level

Like eternals will have an feat in this level
It'd honestly be wraps if we got any statements comparing the power of thanos to that of the eternals👀

BUT I digress I'm fine with things as they are now and whether we get upgrades from these calc's or not I'm okay with the current ratings but upgrades would be cool. Definitely looking forward to the cosmic MCU stuff we have coming up tho

They really had to kill Tony for 3 episode straight huh, poor Tony :(

Erik is really showing his villainous side hard in this episode, he used Tony, American army, and Ulysses like a tool that he can throw out whatever he wanted just to get on the Wakandans good side
He was technically killed during the Dr Strange episode as well. And he's likely gonna get killed again during the infinity Ultron what if and that Gamora vs Iron Man what if.

What if really out here to disrespect my man, huh...

He was technically killed during the Dr Strange episode as well. And he's likely gonna get killed again during the infinity Ultron what if and that Gamora vs Iron Man what if.

What if really out here to disrespect my man, huh...

Episode 1: Alive and well
Episode 2: Alive but probably died because Ego expansion
Episode 3: Killed by Hank Pym
Episode 4: The universe just died and thus killing him
Episode 5: Turned into zombie by Hank Pym again and died to Wasp ants
Episode 6: Killed by Killmonger

Marvel put my favorite character dirty af on What If...? 😢

The man is already dead, let him rest for christ's sake

He technically died twice in ep 4 too

I don't like that we use Shang Chi's concept art for his profile image. Its fine for Wenwu and DWID but it doesn't feel right for the title character to have the concept art as their profile image. Not to mention, Shang Chi's concept art (the character Shang Chi) specifically looks very wack and feels super off for me.

Is there really no better render that we can find?
i honestly don't really like Wenwu's concept art, I wish there was a live-action render

Saw the new What if episode. Thought it was good, not on the same level as the Doctor Strange or the zombie episode though. I liked they showed Killmonger's strategic side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back