• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Iron Man's Technological Manipulation?

That's what I thought, but it should be clarified what exactly he can do

What about FRIDAY?
I can make a note in his powers and abilities section saying

Technology Manipulation (Can remotely access his armours, control satellites, analyse an opponents fighting style and hack into things remotely via JARVIS/Friday)

Last edited:
Tony likely doesn't since he already had Friday before he had Karen.

That's weird because he definitely asks for Insta-Kill to be activated in Endgame

What about the TV series and Shang Chi?
Basic timeline is this

Loki happens immediately after endgame and the finale takes place outside of time effecting things throughout all time

WandaVision takes place 3 weeks after endgame

Falcon and the winter soldier a few months after endgame

Shang Chi takes place in between this and in the next like April or March of the MCU timeline and

Far From home takes place 9 months after endgame making it currently the furthest

(Not counting what if since that takes place throughout the infinite multiverse that's created post Loki but still permeates throughout all time)

I can make a note in his powers and abilities section saying

Technology Manipulation (Can remotely access his armours, control satellites, analyse an opponents fighting style and hack into things remotely via JARVIS/Friday)
Everyone okay with me adding this?

Do we have examples of this happening? I don't remember Jarvjs being used to remote hack the armors in IM2 or anything.

Doesn't come before Iron man 2 but he still display an array of ways of having tech manip before the avengers outing

For reference that's all footage here up until 3:10

Back