• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, MCU fans need to stop complaining over every little thing, especially when they’re complaining over one line Abomination said in one of the previews

Just finished watching episode 1 of She-Hulk: Attorney at Law.

Observations:

Well, the fourth wall didn't last long before getting broken.

Yeah, Mark Ruffalo, huh?

She-Hulk seems roughly comparable to Hulk in terms of AP, though Bruce could push her back with one arm and throw a boulder vastly further when he put effort into it, so I'm not sure if Jen's LS would scale that closely.

Titania doesn't seem to scale to She-Hulk due to being defeated with ease, and only demonstrates Tier 9 feats herself at this point.

CAPTAIN AMERICA FU-

Observations:

Yeah, Mark Ruffalo, huh?

She-Hulk seems roughly comparable to Hulk in terms of AP, though Bruce could push her back with one arm and throw a boulder vastly further when he put effort into it, so I'm not sure if Jen's LS would scale that closely.

Titania doesn't seem to scale to She-Hulk due to being defeated with ease, and only demonstrates Tier 9 feats herself at this point.

CAPTAIN AMERICA FU-
Is the show really as bad as people say it is?

She-Hulk wasn't nearly as cringy as I thought it would be. The problem is that it's just, uh, not very funny imo. Funny how what I feared was overdose on cringy Marvel humour when I kinda want more of it here.

I saw it and I’m not feeling it. The comedy is meh and the whole sjw thing is a bit much. I’ll still watch just to see if they swing back around to the whole sakarr thing

Observations:

Yeah, Mark Ruffalo, huh?

CAPTAIN AMERICA FU-
eeeh not really
banner was pretty clearly holding back throughout the fight plus Jen couldn’t even make a thunderclap strong enough to move him. Her LS might roughly scale

Just watched She-Hulk for myself, it's okay for the most part, though the comedy is fine.

That being said, is anyone gonna work on the She-Hulk sandbox?

I plan on re-doing the Ikaris calc. Abaddon did a massive oopsie on his curvature calc and used the white background panel height instead of the image panel height.

Fortunately, there is a full Earth shot with the hole still visible in naked view, so I will use that. The hole stops expanding at the curvature scene right before the screen cuts it off as Ikaris flies away, and the full Earth shots sort of shows the hole slowly shrinking so for all we know the full Earth shot might be a low-ball. AND IT WIELDS GOOD RESULTS.

Here be the full shot (The hole is right beside South America, you will have to squint to find it), but I will use the Blu-Ray copy instead:

unknown.png

I plan on re-doing the Ikaris calc. Abaddon did a massive oopsie on his curvature calc and used the white background panel height instead of the image panel height.

Fortunately, there is a full Earth shot with the hole still visible in naked view, so I will use that. The hole stops expanding at the curvature scene right before the screen cuts it off as Ikaris flies away, and the full Earth shots sort of shows the hole slowly shrinking so for all we know the full Earth shot might be a low-ball. AND IT WIELDS GOOD RESULTS.

Here be the full shot (The hole is right beside South America, you will have to squint to find it), but I will use the Blu-Ray copy instead:

unknown.png

have you watched cinemasins Klol?

eeeh not really
Yeah, Hulk was clearly not giving 100% effort. We saw the difference between them when he got salty and threw the boulder at max power. He wasn't fighting her with the same intensity he fought Thor or Abomination.

Though it is always possible future episodes have her scales I don't think they do at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back