• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, all we asked for was Iron Man vs The Mandarin since we aren't getting that anytime soon in the main MCU (I guess its because we're already getting a Iron Man focused episode this season...Which was meant to come out in the last one)
seriously don't understand why they chose Odin instead of Iron Man but I guess the premise of the episode will be Asgard vs. the Ten Rings

Honestly, having something an stand alone series that is not related to the MCU at all is so such a fresh air.

These MCU tv series are such a annoyance that always end up being disappointing.

Plus, 2D animation, with Marvel Studios backing it. Definetly needed after that fiasco that was Marvel's spider-man.
I mean, the Sony Venom universe is currently the only marvel verse making movies that isn't in the MCU lol

Marvel Zombies is confirmed TV-MA (which is 15 and up where I live but I know it's the highest in America) and seems to be a continuation of the What If episode but I could be wrong

.... How a bunch of normal looking human women managed to survive longer the zombie apocalypse without infection than Captain Marvel?

This is the idiotic thing of Marvel Zombies that I dislike, the superheroes with the superhuman strength, speed and abilities to flight somehow have more chances of being devoured/infected than the normal people.

Honestly, having something an stand alone series that is not related to the MCU at all is so such a fresh air.

These MCU tv series are such a annoyance that always end up being disappointing.

Plus, 2D animation, with Marvel Studios backing it. Definetly needed after that fiasco that was Marvel's spider-man.
Wait, what happened with Marvel's Spider-Man?

Thanks more making me hyped for something that'll never happen...
nrh51szwdta71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back