• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there a plan to make a team profile for the Kamar-Taj sorcerers? Would like to see that happen.

It would also be nice to see an Eternal team profile...which would involve making the thinkers profiles. You know the remaining Eternals who are still waiting in the background to get noticed and exist 👀

Wasn't there a plan to make a team profile for the Kamar-Taj sorcerers? Would like to see that happen.

It would also be nice to see an Eternal team profile...which would involve making the thinkers profiles. You know the remaining Eternals who are still waiting in the background to get noticed and exist 👀
Yeah that was mine, I've been working hella hard on another verse so I haven't been focused on finishing it, trying to index a full verse on the wiki is a lot of work lol I'm doing lots of calcs reading and trying to make some really really high quality profiles

These suits are ugly as hell
unknown.png
unknown.png

According to the Russos, Mjolnir would not be able to withstand the blast from all six Infinity Stones like Stormbreaker because it is not as powerful
  • More confirmation that Stormbreaker > Mjolnir
  • Stormbreaker overpowering the beam from all six Infinity Stones is AP and not hax?

Last edited:
Haven't watched Ms. Marvel at all, but is there any hints that Kamala will even be remotely Inhuman?
A few, a character dies from what seems like Terrigenesis Cocoons surrounding their body (Similar to that in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D from what I've heard) Aisha takes the bangle off a creature with a blue hand (People are saying its a kree)

In terms of scaling, Ms. Marvel might be able to get to 8-C considering Damage Control seems to be using the same model of Stark Industries drones that Mysterio used. Kamala's powers should scale above their durability even by the second episode.
Unless we want to downgrade the drones at some point. She'll also probably scale to them in speed as well (Red Dagger could also be 8-C with weaponry since he's broken some of Kamala's constructs)

Phase 4

Black Widow: June of 2016 (Right after the events of Civil War)
WandaVision: November of 2023
Eternals: Late 2023 (Late November - Early December)
Shang-Chi: Late March-Early April of 2024
Falcon and the Winter Solider: Mid April - Early June of 2024
Love and Thunder - May of 2024
Moon Knight: June of 2024 (Despite the placement of the MCU timeline, which can be wrong at times. The lunar cycle shown in Moon Knight follows that of 2024's)
No Way Home Prologue: Early July of 2024
No Way Home: Early November 2024
Multiverse of Madness: Mid or Late November 2024
No Way Home Epilogue: Early or Mid December 2024
Hawkeye: Late December 2024
Black Widow Post Credit Scene: Late December 2024
Ms. Marvel: March 2025

Loki: Out of time
What If...?: Any time

Last edited:
Phase 4

Black Widow: June of 2016 (Right after the events of Civil War)
WandaVision: November of 2023
Eternals: Late 2023 (Late November - Early December)
Shang-Chi: Late March-Early April of 2024
Falcon and the Winter Solider: Mid April - Early June of 2024
Moon Knight: June of 2024 (Despite the placement of the MCU timeline, which can be wrong at times. The lunar cycle shown in Moon Knight follows that of 2024's)
No Way Home Prologue: Early July of 2024
No Way Home: Early November 2024
Multiverse of Madness: Mid or Late November
No Way Home Epilogue: Early or Mid December
Hawkeye: Late December
Black Widow Post Credit Scene: Late December
Ms. Marvel: March 2025

Loki: Out of time
What If...?: Any time

Love and Thunder: Sometime in 2024
So basically, we gotta wait two more years before Khonshu changes up the stars (or whatever he did)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back