• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently lol but you'd be suprised how much shit gets scrapped they say the silver surfer movie supposedly had a good script but shit happened as it does so it never released, I think they said justice league didn't survive a writers strike
Damn I deleted my comment
Yeah. I was really interested in the Silver Surfer movie. It's a shame it never got released

Damn I deleted my comment
Yeah. I was really interested in the Silver Surfer movie. It's a shame it never got released
I feel ya but truely the fact that a flash movie had been planned to release for ******* ever and never did continuously getting handed to new writers and whatever the **** for years is absolutely criminal especially considering how much more popular the character got around 2015-2017

I feel ya but truely the fact that a flash movie had been planned to release for ******* ever and never did continuously getting handed to new writers and whatever the **** for years is absolutely criminal especially considering how much more popular the character got around 2015-2017
And now they'll take even longer because they have to hire a new actor

Was Strange and Wanda getting 3A env destruction through Dreamwalking ever discussed?
Yep it's not really applicable because we have remotely no idea how the strange that dreamwalked destroyed another universe or any of the chain of events that led to said destruction or than that he dreamwalking again and again to other universes and later told them about himself destroying a universe after it happened which give us no indication of how he did it other than he first dreamwalked when he got there.

The second thing we lack is a timeframe of said events that transpired in the specifc universe he destroyed so we can't even give that a justification either since all together the entire ordeal is pretty vague

Lets start this off with a bang (Reminder, like all leaks, this could be bullshit):
Jane becomes the main Thor of the MCU. Thor Odinson sacrifices himself...Kind of, he becomes the All Father in order to beat Gorr.

Starlord is a main character and he Thor are bisexual openly flirting with each other in a scene, though both back down and are like "We tell nobody of this".

Korg is in the movie for a total of five minutes

and there is a Male Valkyrie (Perhaps Brunnhilde is restarting the Valkyries after becoming King of New Asgard)

Lets start this off with a bang (Reminder, like all leaks, this could be bullshit):
Jane becomes the main Thor of the MCU. Thor Odinson sacrifices himself...Kind of, he becomes the All Father in order to beat Gorr.

Starlord is a main character and he Thor are bisexual openly flirting with each other in a scene, though both back down and are like "We tell nobody of this".

and there is a Male Valkyrie (Perhaps Brunnhilde is restarting the Valkyries after becoming King of New Asgard)
Source?

Images you can hear
images

Isn't this the feat for Quicksilver punching Cap at MHS+ speeds? I'm talking about Quicksilver destroying Ultron's Sentries
We even use this calc in his profile... also why does he have variable AP?

If Korg is only in the movie for 5 minutes, I'm gonna be mad

If Korg is only in the movie for 5 minutes, I'm gonna be mad
Korg is not only in the movie for 5 minutes, but they also forgot to animate him and he just looks like the poster pose of him (you know which one, the a-posing one) moving around and bobbing up and down as he talks. He entirely fights by ramming his character model into his opponent

Taika Waititi confirmed Jane wouldn't replace Thor so that at least this is not going to happen I believe. Though I admit, Thor becoming the Allfather would be massively epic

Last edited:
The Avengers can have any line-up this one works the best given which characters are available, mayhaps replace Captain Marvel with Sersi (Not sure if having Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel in the same Avengers line-up works) though we have no idea what the plans for Sersi are.

The Avengers can have any line-up this one works the best given which characters are available, mayhaps replace Captain Marvel with Sersi (Not sure if having Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel in the same Avengers line-up works) though we have no idea what the plans for Sersi are.
Well currently she's kind of...busy with Arishem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back