• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do a Nova series, we could probably see Sam Alexander appear in the MCU alongside Richard Rider, but I'm not sure when Miles is gonna be introduced.

I need my Kamala, Sam, and Miles friend group (Especially since Iman is so great as Kamala)
I thought we'd get Nova in phase 3 originally so I'm down for whenever we get him in the MCU since it's long overdue honestly

Last edited:
Wow...the dialogue is interesting to say the least😐😑. It for sure wasn't written by anyone black 🤦‍♀️

That's all I'll say before my black ass gets banned from the wiki for letting some non-wiki appropriate language slip thinking about that "writing" if you want to call it that

Like what the ****

Ya it was some white dude. Idk why they don’t try and use more black/African gods to spice things up or something since they seem so adamant on being more “diverse”

like my boy shango for example

v4frofopbf061.jpg

Ya it was some white dude. Idk why they don’t try and use more black/African gods to spice things up or something since they seem so adamant on being more “diverse”

like my boy shango for example

v4frofopbf061.jpg
Bam that's all it takes at least that looks like I can take it seriously and yeah if they honestly wanted to be more diverse they could just do real reseach into the cultures, religions, and mythos from other diverse places and do what they can to do them justice while adding a comic book spin on them ofc or ya know just hire a writer who knows this shit to begin with

Bam that's all it takes at least that looks like I can take it seriously and yeah if they honestly wanted to be more diverse they could just do real reseach into the cultures, religions, and mythos from other diverse places and do what they can to do them justice while adding a comic book spin on them ofc or ya know just hire a writer who knows this shit to begin with
Pretty much this, for some reason they just wanna take the lazy route and make a bunch of “legacy characters”. Though there is this Nigerian comic company called comic republic. It’s got a shit ton of og black heroes and uses African mythology
https://thecomicrepublic.com/app/appx/index.html

been thinking of making a thread for this

Cringing hard rn lol💀💀😭

Tho Odinson, I's heir, I's firts-born. So long entrutsed with de mighty hammer, Mjølnir. Forged in de heart of a dyin' tsa. It poweh done no equal as a weapon to detsroy, o as a tool to build. It be a fit companion fo a kin'.

Whosoeveh holds tis hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess de poweh of Tho
b17b1fc6-41c3-455c-9181-403b4a0ae802_text.gif

Tho Odinson, I's heir, I's firts-born. So long entrutsed with de mighty hammer, Mjølnir. Forged in de heart of a dyin' tsa. It poweh done no equal as a weapon to detsroy, o as a tool to build. It be a fit companion fo a kin'.

Whosoeveh holds tis hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess de poweh of Tho
b17b1fc6-41c3-455c-9181-403b4a0ae802_text.gif

I might get banned for saying what I think of that lol

All that goodness aside we're 21 days away from high 6-A MCU Thor 👌👌😤🙏😤🙏😁
Imagine if there was some random bullshit that prevents it from getting high 6-A

Although I'm probably gonna get pitchforked for this if this actually happens and this suddenly gets a really low value. But if my predictions turn out to be either correct or wrong, you may hop back onto this.

Last edited:
All that would satisfy me would be if it gets above Asgard's destruction

Only reason I really want for it to be High 6-A is so we can say that Thor eats the Mother Box surface wipe that pasted Superman
Is thor even capable of surviving stuff like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back