• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You are banned"
blackbolt-dr-strange.gif

Wow...the dialogue is interesting to say the least😐😑. It for sure wasn't written by anyone black 🤦‍♀️

That's all I'll say before my black ass gets banned from the wiki for letting some non-wiki appropriate language slip thinking about that "writing" if you want to call it that

Like what the ****

I'm gonna say it because someone needs to say it: this is even worst than New Warriors

I hope that this still means that the option of him returning is still available if so...
Doubt he'd ever leave the character permanently or for any really extended periods of time if he does leave considering how much he loves to play the character, it'd no different than how Chris Evans and Samuel L Jackson are willing to come back again and again to play roles within the verse even if it's not the same exact character

This is completely random what I'm about to say.

I need to find a way to collect a twitter follow from james gunn that way I can work my way to getting followed by the guardians cast and then Hemsworth by extension and so forth, I need to collect these follows like infinity stones😈😤😤

Need that CEO of Sex and Benedict Wong follow ASAP fr

I already have John Cena following me😭😭

I'll become the ultimate dump of information DECU and MCU information should this come to fruition

This is completely random what I'm about to say.

I need to find a way to collect a twitter follow from james gunn that way I can work my way to getting followed by the guardians cast and then Hemsworth by extension and so forth, I need to collect these follows like infinity stones😈😤😤

Need that CEO of Sex and Benedict Wong follow ASAP fr

I already have John Cena following me😭😭

I'll become the ultimate dump of information DECU and MCU information should this come to fruition
How are you able see that John Cena is following you, that's like, impossible 😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back