• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where's my Spider-Gwen or Miles Morales movie? Why Iron Heart?
images

Can't wait to see Love & Thunder now, hope it will bring us some very spectacular shit
Oh you know it will, I already have my tickets pre-purchased with my movie squad so I'm just waiting for the day🥺👌😤😤

Also it can't just be me but the 1 hour 59 minute runtime has me especially excited and will really do a lot for it's rewatchability

Oh you know it will, I already have my tickets pre-purchased with my movie squad so I'm just waiting for the day🥺👌😤😤

Also it can't just be me but the 1 hour 59 minute runtime has me especially excited and will really do a lot for it's rewatchability
We can't pre-purchase tickets here yet but I think I will do the same thing once we can lol

Also, the short runtime is a rather good thing cause with that, we'll just straight-up go for the important stuff (even if Aguy might be right about the less feats thing)

I probably won't get to watch in cinemas given that it's in July, but when it hits Disney+, I'm definitely watching it immediately

Same

Although it could potentially mean less feats
I'll gradly take less feats for a shorter movie tho, i generally like shorter movies over 2+ hour ones anyways (this includes Morbius)
True it but it also allows us to cut down on fluff and get right to the good stuff plus with a runtime like that it helps if feats are just blatant since you're not just padding so it could really lead to some good stuff
We can't pre-purchase tickets here yet but I think I will do the same thing once we can lol

Also, the short runtime is a rather good thing cause with that, we'll just straight-up go for the important stuff (even if Aguy might be right about the less feats thing)
Agreed and hopefully you can get them soon so you're not fighting for a spot like a week away from release

When we finally add L&T to the verse page, can we use the shitty poster with Buddha Thor and A-Pose Korg?
Oh god no😭😭
I probably won't get to watch in cinemas given that it's in July, but when it hits Disney+, I'm definitely watching it immediately

Same
Considering how fast MoM hit disney+ I'd say you'd probably be able to watch it sometime in like September or October

So apparently, according to Love & Thunder test audience, Gorr is THE best MCU villain

Not suprised that's gonna be an favorite considering it's christian bale and because I trust Waiti to not shy away from shit from Gorr's perspective, he'd have to do it and do it well for us to be convinced about Gorr's mission or else the entire movie fails

Also some people were acting like he was gonna be chatacter assassinated just because of his design change lol, I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews come out and then seeing this for myself

I'm not watching the series but if that happens, I can't wait to see the reaction of the fans
I might gonna do the same thing for the One Piece live-action series, I'm not a fan of anime (except for the Nasuverse, HS DxD and the Misfits of the Demon Academy) but I bet the fan reactions will be HILARIOUS :devilish:

In France, we had a Nicky Larson live-action movie. NOBODY trusted the guy who made it because his previous movies were at best funny but not great and at worst absolute garbage. Everybody was ready to destroy the movie. The result? The movie was very good because the guy was huge fan of the anime and you could feel it every second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back