• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the main heavy hitters for the MCU have been upgraded, I'm waiting for the DCEU to have an upgrade of its own. I know Thor busting Sokovia is his most impressive feat so far but Zack Snyder loves making Superman and friends look goddamn overpowered. Too bad MCU Thanos now makes Snyderverse Darkseid look like a weakling without his hax.

Now that the main heavy hitters for the MCU have been upgraded, I'm waiting for the DCEU to have an upgrade of its own. I know Thor busting Sokovia is his most impressive feat so far but Zack Snyder loves making Superman and friends look goddamn overpowered. Too bad MCU Thanos now makes Snyderverse Darkseid look like a weakling without his hax.
We're still in the process of getting DCEU to tier 6

Anyone else think that Strange's shields should be 'At least City level, up to likely At least Large Island level'?

It's not like with the Sling Rings being unrelated to magic conjuration, the shields and the magic attacks are conjured in the same way

FVJLAOtX0AEvdFP

Another ******* one, he looks so ******* stupid. MCU Korg can't do shit right
Seems like a based way to be sold snake oil, I BET YOUR ASS 10 BUCKS THAT INDIAN ADS WILL STEAL THIS IMAGE TO PROMOTE THEIR SUPERSTITIOUS BS.

I forgot how shields are even city level to begin with. I know they blocked sanctuary II attacks which was able to kill levethains but i have no clue what levethains scale to.

Point is, Strange's shields and magic attacks are conjured the exact same way, so I think At least City level should be the denoted lower end for the Sanctuary II feat and At least Large Island level as the upper end for the fact that his shields and magic attacks are no different

Except the problem is that strange's constructs are essentially featless because he never lands hits on anyone with them. Strange uses various sorts of spells, his strongest of which are possibly High 6-C, so we can't just assume that his shields would scale to his strongest attacks.

Except the problem is that strange's constructs are essentially featless because he never lands hits on anyone with them. Strange uses various sorts of spells, his strongest of which are possibly High 6-C, so we can't just assume that his shields would scale to his strongest attacks.
They're likely due to them being deemed favorably usable because of him being the best performer against Thanos on Titan, Thanos deeming his power praiseworthy despite having four Infinity Stones on him, and the statement that he's one of the most powerful characters in Infinity War

I don't see why they shouldn't scale considering the fact that they're conjured identically

Last edited:
They're likely due to them being deemed favorably usable because of him being the best performer against Thanos on Titan, Thanos deeming his power praiseworthy despite having four Infinity Stones on him, and the statement that he's one of the most powerful characters in Infinity War

I don't see why they shouldn't scale considering the fact that they're conjured identically
Strange having his High 6-C on the basis of general performance is even further reason as to why we can't just assume High 6-C durability for shields. Strange's physical conjurations of weaponry have no feats virtually close to High 6-C (if any feats at all), meaning we can't simply scale shields to high 6-C just because we want to.

Phase 4 movie thoughts
Black Widow: I mean, it’s alright I guess, wasn’t the best but wasn’t the worst.
Shang Chi: entertaining throughout with fun and satisfying action scenes
Eternals: eh, didn’t really like it that much now that I think about it, it was kinda all over the place jumping back and forth into different time periods, plus I wish they developed the characters more. Cgi was good though
Spider-Man NWH: absolutely fantastic with many great scenes and characters
Doctor Strange MoM: it was good movie and it was full of scares and was extremely trippy. Was a bit overhyped though but was still enjoyable

Did Odin knowingly send the Valkyries to their deaths against Hela to get rid of them? Similar to how he got rid of Fenris and Hela's legion in unknown means, only with the difference that knowledge of the Valkyries was still passed on.

Basically, Odin getting rid of the Old Guard of his military when he was a conqueror, and replacing them with a new one unaware of his previous deeds, as part of his new image as a benevolent king.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back