• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that thing is 200 Gigatons?

ALSO I WILL NEVER PAY, TAX EVASION IS AN OBLIGATION

vergil-son-of-sparda.gif

Hyped, but if this comes out prior to Armor Wars, that means we won't getting to see Riri interact with Viv (If they even plan to do Viv, I hope they do since they have White Vision just doing whatever the **** now since 2023. Since other weapons industries are now able to replicate Stark Tech, I wouldn't be surprised if a synthezoid is also apart of that)

What if the Moon shattering feat was actually an exaggeration to the point that can't be used?

The writer’s are really acting like Kamala couldn’t figure that out without an iPad Huh 💀
...Probably cause her powers only activate whenever she uses the bangle (Heard there was supposed to be a scene where Bruno tried it on but nothing happen, either that was reshot or someone made some shit up). Also, what Ipad do you own that scans the energy signatures within your body?

...Probably cause her powers only activate whenever she uses the bangle (Heard there was supposed to be a scene where Bruno tried it on but nothing happen, either that was reshot or someone made some shit up). Also, what Ipad do you own that scans the energy signatures within your body?
Simple, an app from an app store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back