• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the limit is 10 teratons, then it's still possible to scale to Ikaris' 1.22 teratons

3x

not copium

If the limit is 10 teratons, then it's still possible to scale to Ikaris' 1.22 teratons
I agree with that tbh
I guess that’s fair, but even if we use it as a cap, the size of Asgard and the explosion stuff still needs to be recalced
eh maybe but we’ve called it how many times now?
I've been here this entire thread. It's not here
huh thought it was, might be somewhere else but I saw KLOL bring it up. Maybe in the Discussion Thread
I mean, when the next Avengers movie eventually rolls around, you know that all the top tier are either going to be somewhat comparable to each other, or somewhat scaling to whoever the next big bad is, who should logically pose a threat to all of them.
tbh is Thor even an Avenger rn? Like man is out in space doing shit and prolly will retire soon

Hell you could go further, notice how Hela actually somewhat harms Surtur with her Necroblades and the fact we know both somewhat scale to Odin at his prime. I'm not saying Hela is > Surtur but it's clear Surtur isn't just hundreds or even dozens of times stronger then she is (especially when she's amped by Asgard). And he'd need to be far above Hela to endure this blast that we know oneshot her, it's twisting the context to argue it isn't a cap
We do know she's still not in her prime when she gets one-shotted by Surtur so there is that.

KLOL I request that you calculate the Love and Thunder feat with the Moon as a mid-end and the Earth as a high-end
Earth as a high-end just uses the standard surface wiping calc for ground-based boom LOL, 646 petatons of TNT (High 6-A).

Moon...

Moon circumference is 10921000 m (Larger than Pluto). Half that is 5460500 m, our explosion radius.

W= 5460500^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2= 1.3085272e+16 tons of TNT, 13.085272 petatons of TNT or 5.4748778048e+25 J (High 6-A, Multi-Continent level)

Last edited:
Earth as a high-end just uses the standard surface wiping calc for ground-burst LOL, 646 petatons of TNT (High 6-A).

Moon...

Moon circumference is 10921000 m (Larger than Pluto). Half that is 5460500 m, our explosion radius.

W= 5460500^3*((27136*1.37895+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2= 1.3085272e+16 tons of TNT, 13.085272 petatons of TNT or 5.4748778048e+25 J (High 6-A, Multi-Continent level)
I figured the results would be High 6-A. Thanks.

Earth as a high-end just uses the standard surface wiping calc for ground-based boom LOL, 646 petatons of TNT (High 6-A).

Moon...

Wich would make Gorr (if that's him performing the feat) High 6-A

@1:40
Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours. When it grew beyond Odin's control, she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment, he sent the Valkyrie to fight her back.
Does this mean anything for Hela?

@1:40

Does this mean anything for Hela?

Valkyrie talks about how Hela was massacring people in the palace, which would obviously include Prime Odin, to seize the throne.

Valkyrie should be a credible source since she was part of Asgard's elite warriors (Valkyries) during Prime Odin and Hela's conquest, and later on was part of the force tasked with dealing with Hela herself during her attempted escape.

Odin talks about how he (Prime Odin) couldn't stop Hela, and so imprisoned her.

Odin is obviously a credible source, since he fought with Hela during their conquest of the realms.

Combine this with Valkyrie's statement, it makes it seem that Prime Odin fought, and then banished Hela after her attack on the palace, and attempted coup of the throne.

Hmmmmmm, I am not sure whose body to use for Surtur's proportions, but Taika Waititi mocapped him. Should I use Taika's proportions then?

Or should I just wing it and use 30.5% body height for bottom of feet to knee? Since even Giant Surtur isn't overwhelmingly different from a normal human save for the head?

Hmmmmmm, I am not sure whose body to use for Surtur's proportions, but Taika Waititi mocapped him. Should I use Taika's proportions then?

Or should I just wing it and use 30.5% body height for bottom of feet to knee? Since even Giant Surtur isn't overwhelmingly different from a normal human save for the head?
Was Taika wearing anything to enhance his proportions? But then again, Surtur has bigger musculature than Taika.

Tbh if anything I think the difference between Awakened Thor and Prime Odin isn’t that crazy, especially since doesn’t he claim he’s as strong as him?

Tbh if anything I think the difference between Awakened Thor and Prime Odin isn’t that crazy, especially since doesn’t he claim he’s as strong as him?
Some people interpret it as Odin saying that Awakened Thor was stronger than the current Odin, since Prime Odin beat Surtur when he had the Eternal Flame

Prime Odin > Eternal Flame Surtur => Not Peak Hela => Awakened Thor

Some people interpret it as Odin saying that Awakened Thor was stronger than the current Odin, since Prime Odin beat Surtur when he had the Eternal Flame

Prime Odin > Eternal Flame Surtur => Not Peak Hela => Awakened Thor
Eh idk Odin has hax like power null that could explain the W he took way back when, it doesn’t necessarily have to be via raw power
Although that claim clearly wasn't untrue in the long run given what Thor's gonna crank in this next movie
that’s my thing, by statements he’ll have surpassed Odin by Love and Thunder at least and by statements he’s been there since Ragnarok.

that’s my thing, by statements he’ll have surpassed Odin by Love and Thunder at least and by statements he’s been there since Ragnarok.
That statement meant nothing since it ****** with scaling

That also most likely means that Thor probably being stronger than Prime Odin in Love and Thunder is unrelated to that statement

Since we're on the topic of Odin anyways I'll just copy and paste what I said in the discussion thread days ago(Ignore all the Star shit since I'm waiting to see if future shit will validate it further):

...there's something that's strangely becoming consistent in the MCU when it comes to gods...

Egyptian Gods lets use Konshu for example for obvious reasons is At least 5-B, up to 4-A but having moon shit and star shit specifically

Thor and Zeus for that matter both gods ofc sill have shit that's lowballed at least 6-A+(if we use pluto) but for all intensive purposes we'll say High 6-A something that could greatly affect the moon(in a similar vein to konshu though obviously the latter has a better feat)

Now Prime Surtur has a what 6-B or low 6-B destruction feat from him destroying asguard with us knowing that Odin slapped him up in his prime so Odin likely could be much higher in his prime(could potentially be 6-A+ or high 6-A depending on any new statements that we may or may not get) however the kicker with Odin that Thor doesn't have is that damn Star feat we've been neglecting for forever but as of the celestials and egyptian gods we've seen two seperate types of gods now who have some control over stars to some extent and considering the now 6-A+/high 6-A shit with Thor and Zeus being a moon feat similar to some konshu shit on top of him for sure being above Surtur who could destroy asguard in 1 strike in his prime it makes me wonde about the validity of us ignoring Odin having star shit and being potentially around the same level as this Thor in his prime if not though he should still be objectively above surtur whose gonna be "at least high 6-C" anyways

Stg if we get any statements or see any other gods have star shit we're revising odin because it'd be absolutely ridiculous to not take his feats seriously (already feeling like it is a little ridiculous tbh)
******* even ego is even 6-A durability wise and is High 6-B with his expansion like bruh idk

The gods in the verse are pretty damn consistent when they're at their full power or potential (Zeus is literally being presented as having been a lazy party looking god as of late and his Lightning bolt can still match Gorr that's a casual 6-A and high 6-A on his part)
Personally I don't believe it's entirely too far fetched to consider it if its a rating similar to konshu it's not necessarily combat applicable for most cases but it should be noted

Something like 6-B(for slapping up prime surtur who could blow up asguard),or even 6-A+/ High 6-A(if we get any new statements) and 4-C(blah blah star shit)

Edit: to specify the star shit with odin is happening if I see another god damn god character manipute the stars or have some kinda statement(i should honest scour the thor movies to see some shit)

Okay that's all from days ago but still I talked about this same topic and these were my thoughts on Odin

Eh idk Odin has hax like power null that could explain the W he took way back when,
And also that would still be indicative of old decrepit Odin and it's not necessarily a counter to what @OneBleachHurricane said prior especially when Hela made it clear he previously ruled with his actual power and not like strange abilities and shit

Doubt he'd be as respected and feared for his power and strength if he was like just turning guys into quarters or BFRing them (he even still tries to attack with Gugnir in one of the movies right, I'm sure he'd rely on hax to end fights instantly if that was the case)

Last edited:
Give me the leaked dialogue.
87hnqbp1exp81.jpg
I got it lol though it's not necessarily leaked dialogue moreso confirmation from Hemsworth that this is the strongest Thor, here it is:

I'm back from the abyss of sleep to BEAT THE ASS OF ALL THE NAY SAYERS WITH STATEMENTS LIKE THIS:

Taking it to his official Instagram, the actor shared a brand new workout video and while the clip in itself does not reveal anything about Thor: Love and Thunder, it's the caption that's currently drawing attention. Hemsworth wrote that not only will he be his fittest playing the character in the film, the God of Thunder, too, will be the strongest he's been in the Waititi-helmed project.

Physically, Hemsworth has been notably bigger while filming Thor: Love and Thunder as seen in both official and unofficial set images. Previously, the actor mentioned that he had been at his fittest in his years playing the character, but this is the first time that he's explicitly said that his real-life physicality will factor in the movie's narrative.

I've told yall this before but this will be pretty blatant for Thor to do this feat with no extra strings attatched even as @KLOL506 said Thor's feat lowballed to hell using even pluto get around 3.8ish petatons putting him solidly at 6-A at the very very least

BTW, does anyone have the link to the article or guidebook or whatever where it was stated that Surtur is 4km tall right when he dies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back