• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
'Kay so what are the wincons for Prime? I know for a fact that Iron Man is definitely more mobile and versatile with his stuff, while the Jetpower significantly increases Prime's size giving him little room to move around.

'Kay so what are the wincons for Prime? I know for a fact that Iron Man is definitely more mobile and versatile with his stuff, while the Jetpower significantly increases Prime's size giving him little room to move around.
Well Optimus has better AP since he basically stomped the Fallen who No-Sold his own impact which was 1.29 Kilotons and Skill since he could fight three people who were roughly comparable to him at the same time once he went all out. Tony is more mobile but Optimus has fought people who have similar abilities to him before, the only real issue he'll have are those Lasers since they can One-Shot him, but if he can avoid taking any fatal injuries from them he should be able to pull off a win.

Tony is slightly stronger but I feel like Optimus having more experience (Plus is regen and immortality should keep him alive). The lasers can one shot but Optimus knows about them, so I doubt Tony will be able to land them during most scenarios

Well Optimus has better AP since he basically stomped the Fallen who No-Sold his own impact which was 1.29 Kilotons and Skill since he could fight three people who were roughly comparable to him at the same time once he went all out. Tony is more mobile but Optimus has fought people who have similar abilities to him before, the only real issue he'll have are those Lasers since they can One-Shot him, but if he can avoid taking any fatal injuries from them he should be able to pull off a win.
'Kay so...

1. Optimus stomped the Fallen who himself no-sold his own re-entry of 1.29 kilotons of TNT

2. Optimus easily curbstomps 3 opponents of similar power level and possessing similar abilities, and is a force to be reckoned with melee wise, maneuverability is only a problem in flight, but in melee combat that's a non-issue for Optimus.

3. Iron Man definitely has better flight capabilities and maneuverability, a lot more weaponry in his arsenal, more versatility, a hilariously good AI system, is slightly stronger at 1.76 kilotons of TNT, and much like Optimus has also fought against opponents with similar powers multiple times, but melee combat is straight up his biggest weakness since he pales in comparison to Cap's ferocity.

4. Iron Man has 7-B lasers as his ultimate trump card, but unfortunately Optimus knows about them here.

I'm inclined to take Prime on this one, mid-high diff.

'Kay so...

1. Optimus stomped the Fallen who himself no-sold his own re-entry of 1.29 kilotons of TNT

2. Optimus easily curbstomps 3 opponents of similar power level and possessing similar abilities, and is a force to be reckoned with melee wise, maneuverability is only a problem in flight, but in melee combat that's a non-issue for Optimus.

3. Iron Man definitely has better flight capabilities and maneuverability, a lot more weaponry in his arsenal, more versatility, a hilariously good AI system, is slightly stronger at 1.76 kilotons of TNT, and much like Optimus has also fought against opponents with similar powers multiple times, but melee combat is straight up his biggest weakness since he pales in comparison to Cap's ferocity.

4. Iron Man has 7-B lasers as his ultimate trump card, but unfortunately Optimus knows about them here.

I'm inclined to take Prime on this one, mid-high diff.
Can't Tony try to attack him while staying airborne, like he did in Civil War???

I mean, it's literally in the name: JETPOWER Optimus Prime. Dude literally has flight in his powers and abilities.

Dude literally looks like this, a hulking 40 ft robot with two big-ass SR-71 Blackbird afterburners strapped to his back.

Rotf-jetpoweroptimusprime.png

A robot that knows several fighting styles and has thousands of years of knowledge and experience vs a flying man in a suit with more technological experience instead of actual combat experience with one-shotting lasers that aren’t used in character.

Yeah, Optimus takes this FRA

I'm voting Optimus fra. Tony rarely uses his lasers. Most of the time he leads with repulsor attacks. Even against stronger opponents like Ultron and in airborne battles he has never used lasers. That and Optimus has much more experience in combat (His thousands of years vs Tony's 7 years).

Optimus simply has more solid wincons than Tony does.

Back