• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great, so the big threat in the series is another secret shady organization. And let me Guess, their goal is to get their hands on alien tech so they can control it for the government or themselves. How exciting...
An organisation made by Tony Stark of all people isn't what I'd call secret or shady.

The Clan Destine
d8ff9629ade20e3fe0d95b919bdc96f4.gif

And who are they exactly?
They're Kree-Human hybirds that believe that a Skrull invasion will occur on Earth and that they'll be the only ones that can stop it. Kamala's family is apparently a decendant of them (Also they may or may not just be Inhumans depending on if a certain leaks isn't just riding off of this one)

They're Kree-Human hybirds that believe that a Skrull invasion will occur on Earth and that they'll be the only ones that can stop it. Kamala's family is apparently a decendant of them (Also they may or may not just be Inhumans depending on if a certain leaks isn't just riding off of this one)
Very interesting indeed...though considering I've red Kamala's bracelet works with her only because of her Kree origins as it is Kree technology, it's kind of logical they would use this

Watched Ms Marvel. It was exactly what I expected tbh. Won't pretend that it's objectively terrible or something like that but I just don't vibe with it.

Not really a follower of her comics so I'm not going to act really outraged when I'm not but man those blue powers were lame even ignoring the source material.

Some cool directing with comics-esque aesthetics but yeah that's about it.

Watched Ms Marvel. It was exactly what I expected tbh. Won't pretend that it's objectively terrible or something like that but I just don't vibe with it.

Not really a follower of her comics so I'm not going to act really outraged when I'm not but man those blue powers were lame even ignoring the source material.

Some cool directing with comics-esque aesthetics but yeah that's about it.
Basically how I feel as well even if I understand what they're going for I could never be onboard 100% with it

But casual audiences and the general mcu fanbase as a whole are really liking it im seeing but then again that's who the show is catered towards so it's not unexpected

My theory is actually being a Gen Z kinda makes it cringier than watching it as another generation
Lol I'm 20 so I'm on the back end of Gen Z so it's not as cringry for me but for sure younger people since they made Ms. Marvel an avengers stan as the crux of her character here and stan culture is definitely a gen Z thing so im sure some people are getting second hand embarrassment seeing themselves in her

My theory is actually being a Gen Z kinda makes it cringier than watching it as another generation
I feel this to, like I'm 25 so I'm not really the target anymore (not to mention my personal tastes for darker stories and the fact that since I'm not a Muslim or religious at all or a girl, I'm definitely not the audience for this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back