• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the real battle I'm looking forward to is ikaris vs omni man, but it's not quite the same tier
hopefully we get a bit more context for how strong he was, or the show omni man lands at 6-B somehow
I'm saying Thor for his love and thunder self since he'd likely be higher or clocking in at around the sane tier as ikaris at the very very least

It's one of the strongest things in the whole MCU, I'm not sure even Wanda could endure it so it's not fair to make that comparison
It unironically is one of the strongest things in the MCU like Zeus could absolutely just flick thanos and strip him of the gauntlet, mans has a casually class T feat by simply flicking his finger and restraining thor

It unironically is one of the strongest things in the MCU like Zeus could absolutely just flick thanos and strip him of the gauntlet, mans has a casually class T feat by simply flicking his finger and restraining thor
Wich might mean (if we get such statement in Love & Thunder) Odin was comparable in his prime or even in his old days (Zeus seems to be a bit "younger" since unlike Odin he's not exactly on his dying days apparently, that or Zeus is outright ageless, same for the Olympians unlike the Asgardians)

Wich might mean (if we get such statement in Love & Thunder) Odin was comparable in his prime or even in his old days (Zeus seems to be a bit "younger" since unlike Odin he's not exactly on his dying days apparently, that or Zeus is outright ageless, same for the Olympians unlike the Asgardians)
That's what I'm really hoping for as well

😐😑.......

Mind you this simple slap and getting slammed into a locker won over the Shang-Chi bus fight scene, The Spidey team up fight in no way home(that includes the ending goblin fight), Black Widow vs the other Widows, and Guy vs Dude in free guy......

Like ik modern award shows don't give a shit about capeshit and animated stuff but really...

😐😑.......

Mind you this simple slap and getting slammed into a locker won over the Shang-Chi bus fight scene, The Spidey team up fight in no way home(that includes the ending goblin fight), Black Widow vs the other Widows, and Guy vs Dude in free guy......

Like ik modern award shows don't give a shit about capeshit and animated stuff but really...

Of all the fight scenes that happened this year, out of all the non capeshit stuff, they chose. This.

:|

😐😑.......

What the actual ****

😐😑.......

I find it hilarious lol

I'ma rank Raimi Fights

1. Doc Ock vs Spider-Man (Train fight)
2. Peter Parker vs Harry Osborn
3. Sandman vs Spider-Man (Subway)
4. Doc Ock vs Spider-Man (Bank Fight)
5. Peter Parker vs New Goblin
6. Sandman vs Spider-Man (Armoured Truck)
7. Spider-Man vs Green Goblin (Abandoned Building)
8. New Goblin and Spider-Man vs Venom and Sandman
9. Green Goblin vs Spider-Man (Festival)
10. Spider-Man vs Green Goblin (Burning Building)
11. Flash vs Peter
12. The Amazing Spider-Man vs Bonesaw

😐😑.......

Idk this is kinda funny to me lmao

Also Euphoria has a crazy fan base right now so honestly this isn’t a surprising result, they totally knew what they were doing by leaving that option in there.

Don't know about the others but my reaction to the trailer was pretty simple (and the same for She-Hulk)

8571716553_402e17f244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back