• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Description of Gorr
3-A Gorr let's gooooo
You're thinking about attack potency I'm thinking about speed he's gotta have some MFTL or FTL feats for him to be a threat either that or he's gotta have some high AP enough to surface wipe or destroy any worlds with gods residing in them

F in the chat for Iron Man, Captain America, and Black Panther who are get stuck with those shitty Endgame Posters for the rest of their existence (By the way, why don't we use the WandaVision posters for Vision?)
Such a horrid reminder there won't be anymore Iron Man appearences again in the movies.

No more new awesome suits, no more dialogue with the new characters and about events, nothing.

You're thinking about attack potency I'm thinking about speed he's gotta have some MFTL or FTL feats for him to be a threat either that or he's gotta have some high AP enough to surface wipe or destroy any worlds with gods residing in them
We already know we're getting a celestial body destruction feat this movie

We should start calling MFTL feats instead

It also feels like no character is gonna fill the hole Iron man left in the MCU
The only actor I could think of that could fill in RDJ's shoes in the MCU
Kirk Lazarus
images

I just don't want MCU Taskmaster on the team, she's so ******* lame
Lame, bad, complete waste of an excellent character with an excellent potential
Punisher and Electra are also options
Punisher wouldn't fit, he's utterly brutal and ruthless but he's a lonely vigilante, I don't see him taking part in a team led by the government or something similar, especially after all the shit he went through in his home series with people affiliated to the gov

Last edited:
I just don't want MCU Taskmaster on the team, she's so ******* lame
She's easily bottom 3 MCU characters but what's weird is I think they can somewhat salvage her character, at the end of Black Widow she was freed from her mind control so they could make her act like how Tony Masters does in the comics and give her the outfit she should have had to begin with. Apparently though the writers of Black Widow are coming back to be write the Thunderbolts movie so Taskmaster will probably be the same 😭

I think they could plausibly change MCU Taskmaster pretty drastically without contradicting anything, considering we hardly saw anything of her while free from mind control, plus with current MCU movies and shows taking place around 2025, it's been almost a decade since the events of the Black Widow movie took place.

I think they could plausibly change MCU Taskmaster pretty drastically without contradicting anything, considering we hardly saw anything of her while free from mind control, plus with current MCU movies and shows taking place around 2025, it's been almost a decade since the events of the Black Widow movie took place.
I feel like it would be weird as hell for a victim of mind control to the point where she lacked basic communication skills, who received most of her combat training through a neural implant (WHICH IS ******* STUPID, WHY DID HAVE BE ******* TECHNOLOGY AND NOT PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY, PIECE SHIT) would go around wearing the suit and moniker that her abuser gave her while quipping one-liners and opening up a school to teach people how to beat the avengers. (Why the shit did they make Taskmaster this sympathetic villain, he's just an asshole who works for a profit).

Punisher wouldn't fit, he's utterly brutal and ruthless but he's a lonely vigilante, I don't see him taking part in a team led by the government or something similar, especially after all the shit he went through in his home series with people affiliated to the gov
He's been apart of The Thunderbolt in the comics, I'm sure they could work him in if they wanted.

I can maybe see Yelena being part of the team, maybe add Abomination too since he's been/being trained by Wong and seems to be reformed, or in the process of.

I assume they're not going to have the origins since they're not having Zemo leading the team? Originally the team was a group of villains, lead by Zemo, trying to gain public support by pretending to be heroes. Doesn't look like they're going down this route with the idea of going with former MCU villains.

I have a completed sandbox for her, I just need a good profile image.

Yall can edit it an add one or just copy the sandbox and make the page yourself with a profile image. I cant upload my own unfortunately cuz my laptops had this issue where i cant download ANYTHING for some reason for the last 2 years.
0374508158e0bffd8d826219a5e62cec.png

This one maybe?

Yall can edit it an add one or just copy the sandbox and make the page yourself with a profile image. I cant upload my own unfortunately cuz my laptops had this issue where i cant download ANYTHING for some reason for the last 2 years.
Black Widow
Hawkeye

We'll need renders for Love and Thunder especially because the flood of matches will be big depending on how high tier the feats are and we'll have some characters go through major upgrades

korg soloing thanos

Yelena is a year older since Hawkeye takes place at the end of 2024

Also, Yelena should have a plus at the end of Massively Hypersonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back