• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might update Black Bolt's profile with feats from this thread but do you guys think it needs a new profile picture from Multiverse of Madness? And should we make a new profile for the Deviants since they consistently gave Ikaris a hard time? We could just make one for Kro but I haven't actually watched the movie.

I might update Black Bolt's profile with feats from this thread but do you guys think it needs a new profile picture from Multiverse of Madness? And should we make a new profile for the Deviants since they consistently gave Ikaris a hard time? We could just make one for Kro but I haven't actually watched the movie.
I don't think MoM Black Bolt scales to the Inhumans one at all

I am once again suggesting to calc the speed of Thor's lightning traveling throught the moon/planet
It might just be MHS+ but there's also a chance it could get higher
If I had any idea how to do something like that and a way to try and calc the AP I would but so far no one who can has attempted to do so so we're still waiting

Unless it's just pixel scaling the body of the moon/planet with the screen and doing it like that by frames

Unless it's just pixel scaling the body of the moon/planet with the screen and doing it like that by frames
I believe it'd just be that, though i'm not sure if you'd have to do a curvature calc too
Also the moonet/ploon doesn't seem to have it's full diameter shown so it might be nesesarry to use mspaint circle tool to figure out the full diameter of the moplaonet

In another universe this was released 12 years ago
images

Found it, the Pillar Feat! I think?

This and Ebony Maw's Feats are stuff that'd be nice to calc.

Are the rock tentacles, that Ebony Maw used to attack Iron Man, and the explosions they caused worth calcing? (0:27)

And what about the crater that Ebony Maw made when he ripped out a chunk of the street when he was kidnapping Strange? (1:22)

I legit felt like I was leading everyone on a wild goose chase all this time after I couldn't find it again especially since I was so adamant about it when it happened and never saw it again shit really made me question myself fr💀💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back