• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The dude destroyed countless timelines, seemingly overtime.
Why is he 2-A and not Low 2-C?
The profile in question

Countless is never considered to be infinite without heavy context and if countless was that easy to get then we'd currently have like 90% of our 2-Bs at that level.
I propose him to be Low 2-C and that's that.

Last edited:
Agreed with this, i think at least low 2-C is fine unless they say it eats one at a time, because overtime could be short or long

Wrong thread category, and also, Alioth's 2-A rating did question me a lot

Tbh that sounds more like at least low 2-C since he isn't clear on if multiple are dumped at once, plus 2-C includes the space between timelines rather than just them, or else it is just higher low 2-C

At the multiversal war and same as how it is now it post loki it was stated numerous times that the multiverse had contained a actual infinite amount of timelines with new ones being birthed from from the slighest deviations that also constantly and infinitely branch into their own realities(that's kinda not debatable that's just how the multiverse in the MCU works) .

Now in the case of Alioth and his narrative It would take infinite time with zero progress for Alioth to have ended the Multiversal War if we consider he did this over time. Alioth's statements and lore don't work unless Alioth consumed the infinite amount of realities instantly the way it's stated to have the ability eat "entire branched realities instantly". There's literally no possible way to over time a infinitely expanding multiverse that creates it's own infinitely expanding branches. Especially considering He Who Remain's goal was to weaponize alitoh to do this to quickly end a multiversal war that would've collasped literal existence

It's not up for discussion whether he did the feat or not because we know that's an objective fact and we're flatout told numerous times in loki and What if how the multiverse functions so that's not up for debate either since it's pretty objective

Then we need scans saying those because the ones on the profile are "countless"
such a weird argument considering the note on his profile also mentions exactly what I typed there and the fact that the entirety of Doctor Strange and the Loki show exist and what the TVA is trying to stop but sure

There's some in Multiverse of Madness about the multiverse as well that I obviously can't get clips for ATM

I'm sorry too but this literally is the actual multiverse being reborn after the guy who literally used Alioth to wipe it out dies and it happens instantly the branches becomes near infinite and will will continuously and infinitely expand and create new branches

that's the whole point of that redline in the clip on that monitor since one a deviation gets pass the red line there's literally nothing stopping another multiverse from being born since it'll happen almost instantly and things will infinitely branch out once again

At the multiversal war and same as how it is now it post loki it was stated numerous times that the multiverse had contained a actual infinite amount of timelines with new ones being birthed from from the slighest deviations that also constantly and infinitely branch into their own realities(that's kinda not debatable that's just how the multiverse in the MCU works) .

Now in the case of Alioth and his narrative It would take infinite time with zero progress for Alioth to have ended the Multiversal War if we consider he did this over time. Alioth's statements and lore don't work unless Alioth consumed the infinite amount of realities instantly the way it's stated to have the ability eat "entire branched realities instantly". There's literally no possible way to over time a infinitely expanding multiverse that creates it's own infinitely expanding branches. Especially considering He Who Remain's goal was to weaponize alitoh to do this to quickly end a multiversal war that would've collasped literal existence

It's not up for discussion whether he did the feat or not because we know that's an objective fact and we're flatout told numerous times in loki and What if how the multiverse functions so that's not up for debate either since it's pretty objective
Scans?

:|
such a weird argument considering the note on his profile also mentions exactly what I typed there and the fact that the entirety of Doctor Strange and the Loki show exist and what the TVA is trying to stop but sure

There's some in Multiverse of Madness about the multiverse as well that I obviously can't get clips for ATM

I'm sorry too but this literally is the actual multiverse being reborn after the guy who literally used Alioth to wipe it out dies and it happens instantly the branches becomes near infinite and will will continuously and infinitely expand and create new branches

that's the whole point of that redline in the clip on that monitor since one a deviation gets pass the red line there's literally nothing stopping another multiverse from being born since it'll happen almost instantly and things will infinitely branch out once again

or maybe you wanted to hear he who remains talk about it as well because there's more scans...I doubt I'd need more but geez are yall persistent when there's plenty statements of infinite universes right there along with the branch timeline explanations

so since we're questioning the Multiveral War for some reason as well here's the entire explanation of that too

No I agree with the multiverse being 2-A I was talking about the other stuff
uhh idk what to do since it's another youtube video so I'll just send it again and hopefully it works

Alioth ended the multiverse war as explained by he who remains here it's literally not something that could be done if he couldn't do it instantly since you kinda can't destroy something that's infinite and expanding infinitely overtime because you'd literally make 0 progress

Yeah whatever, just add it to his page in some way since otherwise the explanation is ass
This has been in his profile note
Note: It would take infinite time with zero progress for Alioth to have ended the Multiversal War if we consider he did this over time. Alioth's statements and lore don't work unless Alioth consumed the infinite amount of realities instantly the way it's stated to have the ability eat "entire branched realities instantly".

So how would you like the AP to be worded since that's not enough

This has been in his profile note
Note: It would take infinite time with zero progress for Alioth to have ended the Multiversal War if we consider he did this over time. Alioth's statements and lore don't work unless Alioth consumed the infinite amount of realities instantly the way it's stated to have the ability eat "entire branched realities instantly".

So how would you like the AP to be worded since that's not enough
I want the AP to have links to videos where it is stated that the multiverse is infinite since otherwise other people (like me) will get confused regarding the issue

I want the AP to have links to videos where it is stated that the multiverse is infinite since otherwise other people (like me) will get confused regarding the issue
Kay it'll be done later not now though since I've been working all day on other wiki work and am focused on that

Back