• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my break at work but still wanted to drop these for anyone intersted. I don't think this looks atrocious visually like it does work for what it's doing I personally just want her normal polymorphic abilities

My She-Hulk body expectations
Qc8fLwe_d.webp

Last edited:
This would unironically be hard, or at least annoying, to calculate it, at least from what I can tell. Mostly since the clouds aren't one solid mass and you'd have to scale the size for each of them individually
Sending my energy your way so you don't get burt out if you attempt it lol

Actually.... I don't think the clouds move. I'm taking before and after screenshots and literally the clouds stay in the same position. I think the shockwave created just made it look like the clouds moved up. So... RIP
ShockwaveOverlay.png

Here's them all the screenshots put on top of each other and the clouds are all in the same position.

Rewatching No Way Home, still feels weird that Sandman quite literally tried to drown Tobey Spidey in his own sand.
Jesus! Your trying to kill the nephew of the guy you killed which you regretted for the rest of your life.
Tbh the takes on the villains in NWH were all kinda off

Green Goblin was amazing but this movie seems to imply that Norman Osborn was an innocent soul that went crazy while many people's interpretations in the original movie was that Goblin was merely his darker side and that Norman and Goblin are working together in some sense

Doc Ock didn't have much to do, Electro is completely different, Lizard was just there and Sandman is always in sand form and had unclear motivations for the fight to work.

Not to mention continuity issues like Norman's death and identity being public, Electro knowing Peter's identity and Doc Ock not really being saved as he would still have to stop the fusion reactor that you can explain with some theories but you'll have to some mental gymnastics.

Tbh the takes on the villains in NWH were all kinda off

Green Goblin was amazing but this movie seems to imply that Norman Osborn was an innocent soul that went crazy while many people's interpretations in the original movie was that Goblin was merely his darker side and that Norman and Goblin are working together in some sense

Doc Ock didn't have much to do, Electro is completely different, Lizard was just there and Sandman is always in sand form and had unclear motivations for the fight to work.

Not to mention continuity issues like Norman's death and identity being public, Electro knowing Peter's identity and Doc Ock not really being saved as he would still have to stop the fusion reactor that you can explain with some theories but you'll have to some mental gymnastics.
Apparently Sandman is supposed to be neutral in the final fight

Not wanting to destroy the box (Which goes against the motivations of Lizard, Electro, and Green Goblin) and wanting the box to send himself home (Which goes against what the Peter's are trying to do). I wish they demonstrated this better by having Sandman fighting the other villains and the Peters at the same time. Maybe have him fight Electro while the Peter's have their whole teamwork chat.

So apparently in Thor dark world, Thor was supposed to kill malkeith on his own by summoning lightning from all 9 realms

“The original ending of the final battle had Thor bringing lightning from all nine realms to destroy Malekith. Since that didn’t use help from other characters like Jane, Erik, and Darcy, the part about the gravity spikes were added so everyone could contribute to Malekith’s demise.”

https://filmschoolrejects.com/22-th...r-the-dark-world-commentary-1a4b74a28d64/?amp

I wonder if this would warrant some kind of upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back