• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooooo
IMG_2103.png

And damn, he dragged around a ship, should be calced

"You either die a hero, or you'll live long enough to see yourself become the villain" Makes so much sense since Bale is playing the villain in this movie

I pray to god that whatever this planet looking feat is, that it's at least notably higher than the current 6-C of the verse and that it doesn't have any stupid conditions to it. Please just let us have a blatant tier 6 feat that scales to physicals with little to no debate. I BEG YOU DISNEY!
Imma be honest I've been saying it for like a year now I'm pretty sure it'll be as blatant as it is in the trailer and we still have the "strongest thor" we've seen yet statement to go off of and "the most lightning" statement too lol and considering that's all from multiple shots of them in combat with Gorr we can safely say we secured the tier 6 bag

Gorr desgin is still ass, the black and white screen battle looks pretty bad, Valkyrie is still probably gonna suck, Olympians look kinda cool, seemgly nice feat from Thor, still not feeling Jane Thor. Overall I’m not to excited for this

Gorr desgin is still ass, the black and white screen battle looks pretty bad, Valkyrie is still probably gonna suck, Olympians look kinda cool, seemgly nice feat from Thor, still not feeling Jane Thor. Overall I’m not to excited for this
Yeah something about the lighting seems really off in these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back